Have a chance to tour the marvels of Al Ain City and learn about the Garden City on this package for tourism in Dubai.
Get picked up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi and get transferred to the ‘Garden City’ of Al Ain in a private air conditioned mini van. Relax while taking in the catchy sights on this 1 hour drive. When you arrive visit the Al Ain Palace Museum in the former residence of the UAE president Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan.
Explore the artifacts from the sheikh’s life in the reception rules that are open for the public. Also visit the rugged mountain of Jebel Hafeet which is the second tallest mountain in the UAE.
Visit the camel market and enjoy a lunch break at the camel souk. Then go to Al Jahili fort.
- Experience the lush greenery of the Al Ain Oasis
- Journey to the biggest and most beautiful oasis of the United Arab Emirates
- Go to a camel souk and interact with the animals
- View the majestic mountain of Jebel Hafeet
- Explore a former royal residence at Al Ain Palace Museum
- English-speaking driver
- Camel market tickets
- Cold mineral water
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by clean, air-conditioned vehicle