Sign up for this incredibly fun tour starting from Abu Dhabi that will take you around Dubai City and show you some of its marvels.
Begin your half day city tour from the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque which is one of the largest mosques in the world. Then transfer to the Sheikh Zayed Centre where you will learn about the history and life of Sheikh Zayed who is known as being the father of the nation.
Then go for a walk at the City Corniche which is a pleasant waterfront. Stop to take photos of the emirates Palace and the Etihad Corniche which were also present in the Fast and Furious 7.
Visit the Heritage Village to see the old world, hand crafted buildings and tents before visiting the Date Market where 120 different types of dates could be found. End your tour at Yas Island.
- Stroll along the calming City Corniche
- Step into the past of Abu Dhabi by visiting the Heritage Village
- Marvel at the architectural beauty of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Taste 120 different types of dates at the Date Market
- Wander around the Sheikh Zayed Centre to appreciate Arabic culture
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Professional, licensed, bilingual tour guide
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels in Abu Dhabi
- Entrance fees according to the itinerary