Abu Dhabi City Tour
Start Time: 9am
How is Abu Dhabi both a modern cosmopolitan city and a rich cultural center at the same time? Get to know in this one day Abu Dhabi city tour.
When you are in Dubai and finished with the all the wonderful places there, look towards Abu Dhabi to add more to those memories. An Abu Dhabi city tour is going to leave you in awe of this beautiful city. With its skyscrapers and cultural heritage, this city is built to leave a long lasting imprint on your mind. It has the world famous grand Sheikh Zayed mosque where you will know more about Sheikh Zayed – the father of nation. After this, you will go to Emirates Palace, moving down Corniche road. Etihad Towers is also a part of this tour where mega films have been shot. After this cosmopolitan tour, you will go to the Heritage Village and Date Market that represents the rich culture and heritage of Emirates. Ending up at the beautiful Yas islands, you will be thankful that you chose this trip with Mala Tours.
Abu Dhabi is the cultural heart of United Arab Emirates. It’s a modern cosmopolitan city that is known for its skyscrapers and the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. It is a city with a rich cultural heritage that is also forward-thinking.
- Description:The Abu Dhabi city tour incorporates everything you would want to do while you are in Abu Dhabi. From the grand Sheikh Zayed mosque to Emirates Palace, Heritage Village, Etihad Towers, and Yas Island, this one-day tour has it all. Be it a modern cosmopolitan city or cultural center, Abu Dhabi is the heart of Emirates.
- Note:Pick and drop from and to your hotel in Dubai is also offered. The vehicles are clean and air-conditioned. All our drivers are professional and licensed. For further queries, you can contact our customer service.
- Facility for pick up from the hotel (if private transfer/sharing option selected)
- Cruise time is 90 minutes around the Dubai Marina, Yacht Club, and the Marina Towers
- Welcome drinks
- International cuisine with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options included
- Lower deck with fully air-conditioned
- Upper deck provides open-air experience
- Tanoura dance shows / Live Singer
- Background music
- Washroom facilities for men and women
- Facility for drop off available (if private transfer/sharing option selected)
- The transfer option is available for the tour based on the option private or sharing, depending on the booking
- The pickup is available not from the airport but from your Dubai hotels.
- Pick up facility is available from other areas than Dubai on your request based on extra charges
- The sharing transfers are from Bur Dubai, Deira, Sheikh Zayed onwards to Marina
- The map is available where you can check the location of the boat in Dubai Marina (Map link)
- The menu options can be viewed on the link
- As per the government guidelines, there would not be live entertainment or during the holy month of Ramadan or Dry Days.
- Depending on the traffic schedules in your area, the pick and drop off timings of the sharing transfers can be modified by 30-60 minutes
- Payment: Payments can be made on a case-to-case basis until and unless credit facility is approved.
- Rates: All rates are in UAE Dirham (AED) per person. Rates are based on Dubai-Dubai transfers only.
- Photography: Taking photos of some military and government installations is not permitted. You are not allowed to photograph local women as well.
- Disclaimer: We will not be responsible for any disturbances in the trip caused due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Smoking: It is prohibited to smoke on board the vehicles.
- Safety: Children under 4 years are the parents’ responsibility.
- Expenses: Personal expenses and tips are not included in our package.
- No charges will be applicable on cancellations which are done 24 hours prior to the departure time
- If the cancellation is made within the 24 hours of the departure time, then 100% charges are applicable
- The amount will be refunded into your account within 7 working days if you are eligible for a refund
- Once the tickets are issued, the system does not allow any cancellations to the order
- Children under 5 years of age are free of cost as they are considered as infants
- The child rate applies to children from the age of 5 years to 10 years
- The children over the age of 10 are considered adults and charged the adult rate
Why choose us
- All departments are segregated with a highly professional and experienced Department Head and their team to render the highest level of customer service without compromising on company standards.
- The best available transportation is used. All vehicles are fully insured including passengers and drivers.
Why Book With Us?
Best prices guaranteed
Website and customer support in English. Customer support available 24/7 worldwide!
Manage your bookings!
You're in control of your booking - no registration required.
Call / WhatsApp
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.
Smith Jason is an expeditious traveler. His passion for travelling and adventures led him to write blogs about his experiences. Having traveled to UAE, Malaysia, Thailand and more destinations, he has got a lot of exciting stories to share with readers.