Take your chance to admire the lush green ‘Garden City’ in the heart of Al Ain in Dubai. Along with it, experience the towering 1240 meters Jabel Hafeet and all the excitement it brings along.
- You can take a hike at the largest oasis in Al Ain
- Hike up at Jabel Hafeet for an astonishing view
- Watch the old toms at the museum in Al Ain
Al Ain being, one of the attractive destinations for tourists in Dubai, has a lot of offer to its visitors. The biggest asset that it has is a towering giant mountain that people love to climb up and have fun on. After Desert Safari, Jabel Hafeet is the most visited place in Dubai.
Besides Jabel Hafeet, another attraction in Al Ain is its abundance of greenery in the form of ‘Garden City’. It’s a sight for sour eyes and an exquisitely delightful place to visit.
- Pick-up and drop off facility
- Transportation by clean air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional, licensed, bilingual tour guide
- Cold mineral water