Escape the modernized Dubai city and its hustle bustle and visit Al-Ain known as the ‘Garden City’ for a chill day out as well as the best guided tours you can avail.
- Visit the birthplace of the 1st president of the UAE
- Go to a working camel market
- Drive across the Hajar Mountains to the Garden City of Al Ain
- Learn about the archaeology and ethnography of the UAE at the Al Ain Museum
- Admire the Old Palace of H.H. Sheikh Zayed
Experience the beauty of UAE from a different perspective by escaping the modernized Dubai City and visit another city of the Emirate Al-Ain also known as the ‘Garden City’ that is the also the birthplace of the Sheikh Zayed, the first president of the UAE.
Drive across the beautiful desert landscape, before reaching the Hajar Mountains. When you reach Al-Ain, discover the Hili Gardens, famous for the archaeological excavations of the third millennium BC. Continue your journey to the Al-Ain Museum and dig deeper into the history by exploring archaeology and ethnography of the Emirates.
Visit the Al-Jahili Fort, and get to know about the ‘Falak’ underground irrigation system during a stop at the Al-Ain Oasis.
Also visit the Old palace of H.H Sheikh Zayed, the late ruler of Abu Dhabi and late president of UAE, which has now been renovated.
Before you head back, take a stop at the hot springs at the foot of Jebel Hafeet and experience the camel market.
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus