Dubai Safari Park Zoo
Duration: Approximately 6 hours
Pick-and-drop facility: Available
Printed vouchers: Accepted
Instant confirmation: Available
Visit the iconic Dubai Safari Park encompassing all kinds of mystery and adventure.
Start time:09:00 am
Free cancellation:Not applicable
Tour language:English and Arabic
Departure point: Hotel
Reporting point: Hotel lobby
Note: In the event that your tour is booked without transfers, we kindly request that you confirm the details of your tour (location and timings) with our customer support team.
Overview of the tour
For the most engaging wildlife experience possible, you absolutely must explore the Dubai Safari Park Zoo at Al Warqa. Nowhere else will you find such a wide variety of animals and beautifully organized zones that help you get invested in the atmosphere. Take a look at the diverse fauna as you explore the various zones and villages for an authentic experience.
Divided into four main sections, you get to explore the Asian Village, African Village, Open Safari Village, and Arabian Village. A total of 2500 animals are accommodated at the Dubai Safari Zoo with over 250 of them being rare and endangered species. Authenticity is a big priority, so you might feel like you were transported to the Arabian Steppes or the African Savannah.
The Open Safari is perhaps the most thrilling attraction included in Desert Safari Dubai packages. You get to drive through magnificent scenery as you watch the animals roam freely. Lions, elephants, crocodiles, you name it and you’ll see it at the Open Safari. This area also houses a theatre where you can see interesting shows.
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel are available
- Entry tickets for the Dubai Safari Park
- Roam the engaging environments of four unique zones: Asian Village, African Village, Open Safari Village and Arabian Village
- A wide variety of animals with 2500 total residents and over 250 distinct species
- Fully immerse yourself in the experience by going on a drive through the Open Safari
- You will receive an e-ticket through email, whose hard copy is mandatory for the tour
- Private transfer options are available
- Those with special needs (people of determination) are not required to pay any entrance fees
- Seniors over 60 will not be required to pay any entrance fees
- Wheelchair accommodation is available free of cost
- Vehicles also support wheelchairs (two modern trains, five shuttle buses, and two safari vehicles)
- Staff is well-trained on how to provide the necessary assistance to those with special needs
- Reserved car parking
- Restrooms designed with accessibility needs in mind
- Service counters designed with ease in mind
- This tour is non-refundable, so even upon cancellation, booking charges will be applied
- No orders can be cancelled if the ticket has already been issued
- Infants (children under 3 years) are allowed entry free of cost
- Children (3-12 years old) are charged as per the child rate
- Adults (12 years and older) are charged as per the adult rate
See what our guests have to say about us
“We hired desert rose yacht for our family fishing trip and I’m pleased that it was so much fun. It was my first time fishing experience and I already planned my next trip with you guys.”
“I booked a cruising trip along with my wife and 2 kids on this beautiful yacht. Our ride was delightful and the entertaining activities were more than enough for kids.”
“It was such a nice experience to see the beauty of the Dubai. There was so much fun on the board and I’m very much impressed with the hospitality of the staff.”