- Visit Al Fahidi Fort, the Dubai Museum
- Ride on the traditional amazing Abra boat on the Dubai creek
- Trip to gold and spice market
- Visit the beautiful Jumeriah Mosque
- Explore the Burj Al Arab and the famous hotel
The Dubai isn’t complete without its great historical landmarks, This 4 hour trip takes you to the famous hotel like Burj Al Arab to Ghorfat Umm Al Sheif Majlis. Then ride to the modern places and stop by the beautiful Jumeriah Mosque. Get your photos clicked and then visit the cultural beauty of Al Fahidi district and wander through the wind tower houses built by the great merchants of Dubai. Visit Al Fahidi fort and its beautiful 200-year-old structure.
Lastly ride on the great abra boat across the Dubai creek and enjoy breathtaking views. Say bye to your trip by wandering through the markets of spice and gold.
- The soothing Abra boat ride
- Tickets to the great Museum of Dubai