- Discover the most significant sights of Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman and Sharjah
- Visit the Maritime Museum in Sharjah and stroll through the traditional Souk Al Arsa
- Click some pictures of Jazirat Al Hamra
- See Ajman, the minutest Emirate
- Appreciate the old Fort at Umm Al Quwain
- Stop at the camel race track en route to Ras Al Khaimah
Go travel and explore the world of Northern Emirates on a full day, plus in a private vehicle. With a guide who is well spoke in English just for your convenience. He will guide you to the most important and best viewpoints of Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman and Sharjah. Once you reach there don’t forget to bring your cameras because you will definitely have to seize the moment by clicking pictures.
The tour takes you around 4 of the 7 emirates. Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman and Sharjah will leave you astonished with the special and amazing beauty. The first destination is Sharjah the capital of UAE. Get a chance to visit the Maritime Mueseum and learn about their heritage. Next stop is Ajman the smallest emirate in UAE at this point don’t forget to click pictures of the beautiful Fort. Then we drive to the north till we get to Umm Al Quwain. Once you are done with that you get to see old fort and its government. We continue to Falaj Al Mualla and get a chance to learn about the great agricultural systems like irrigation. Then stop at came race track and get your last photoshoot done at Jazirat Al Hamra. Its also known as a ghost town since it’s the last existing village. This is one of the best tourist attractions in Dubai and you must definitely check it out!
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional English spoken guide.