Get yourself ready for an exciting trip to the magnificent Burj Khalifa where you can enjoy your time in the best possible way. Followed by that, enjoy a Dubai Desert Safari with dune bashing and a BBQ dinner.
- Discover mesmerizing views of Dubai city from the world’s tallest building
- Experience the desert while desert safari
- Enjoy camel rides
- Get a henna painting on your hands
- See the sunset from a towering sand dune
- Wear traditional Arabic clothes
- Feed yourself with a barbecue dinner under the desert night sky
- Enjoy traditional belly dancing and tannoura dance
Summary of the Tour:
Brace yourself an amazing combo trip to both Burj Khalifa which is world’s tallest building and desert safari with dune bashing and traditional dinner.
At Burj Khalifa, you can take in breathtaking views of the Dubai city and the beaches around it. You can also click photos of the mesmerizing scenes and selfies too.
While enjoying the desert safari, you will get moved by dune bashing followed by a traditional dinner. Meanwhile, you will have supplies of shisha and beverages as well. Along with all this, dance performances will be entertaining you as well.
- Ticket for the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa
- Drive across red dunes
- Camel rides
- Henna painting
- Shawerma and Arabic bread
- Photo opportunities in traditional Arabic costumes
- Full buffet dinner
- Unlimited soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Belly dancing show
- Traditional tannora dance
- Drop off at your hotel after the safari