You know you deserve a combined 4 hour city tour of Dubai in an extra comfortable 4WD vehicle that would make even a 6 hour long desert drive feel like an air passing by. Avail this offer and make your trip to Dubai count.
- Get yourself a 4 hour long yet comfortable tour ride of Dubai city.
- Get a glance of Dubai Creek by a water taxi followed by the gold and spice souk’s visit.
- Don’t forget to capture the highlights of Dubai city during your ride around famous stops of the city.
- Enjoy the skilled belly dancing along with other interesting traditions.
- Get a camel to show you around for a change and embrace the Dubai vibe.
Start your day in Dubai city freshly by moving to the Dubai Creek, the highlight of the city’s beginning, as the first thing in the morning. Have a worthwhile time with the water taxis, the oldest essence of Dubai’s transportation. Continue your ride to the gold and spice souks to have a thorough visit around the bazaars filled with liveliness.
On your way to the Burj Al Arab hotel, you’ll stop to pay a visit to Jumeirah Mosque. You’ll catch a thorough glance of the beach and the palm island during your ride that eventually takes to the marine habitat for the Palm Hotel.
Sheik Zayed Road being another highlight of the city due to the views of Dubai’s skyscrapers where you’ll be visiting the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa. Make sure to capture the memories along.
The desert day is a complete must in your Dubai tour followed by a traditional bedouin camp dubai and a travel to the outskirts along the way. The 4WD vehicle would let you experience a live mirage and make it worthwhile.
Relax yourself by the sunset view and let the Bedouin culture flow through the time and make the most out of the traditional entertainments like skilled belly dancing and other interesting and relaxing dance shows.
For a change, ride across the desserts on camel backs and completely get the most out of your Dubai tour which will be ending with an interesting twist of costumes and barbecue that are a part of the Arabian feast.
It may not be as cool as sea safari but is still must for everyone who visits Dubai.
- Pick-up and drop off at selected locations
- Transportation by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed guide
- Admission fees for the above mentioned places
- Dune bashing
- Henna painting
- Camel rides
- Cold mineral water during the tour
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser on the desert safari
- English-speaking driver
- Sunset photo opportunity
- Shisha supplies
- Open buffet barbecue dinner
- Separate bathroom facilities for men and women
- Shared camp
- Tanura and belly dance show
- Unlimited water and soft drinks