Look out for the exotic and informative tour of traditional city. See the major sites of the city where you’ll get to know more about the place with the help of a guide.
- Visit old Dubai and the ancient Al Fahidi Fort
- Cross Dubai Creek by traditional abra
- Take a walk through the Gold Souk and Spice Souk
Explore the magic of Dubai city in this 4 hour quick tour of the city where you will get to see how this small fishing village at the creek evolved into a spectacular metropolis.
Start off your tour with historic Bastakiya District visiting the Dubai Museum located in the heart of Al Fahidi Fort. After that an Abra will take you across the Dubai Creek, enjoy the fascinating views of the city as you head to the Deira District.
Step into the exotic Spice Souk and Gold Souk of Deira District as soon as the Abra will drop. Afterwards you’ll be taken to the inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeriah built in medival Fatimid tradition and Burj Al Hotel.
- Pick-up and drop off at Dubai city hotels
- Entrance fee to the Museum and ancient Al Fahidi Fort
- Abra crossing