Have a look at what the authentic taste of United Arab Emirates feels like and chat about it with your host at one of the biggest cultural centers in Dubai city.
Have a taste of the authentic Emirati food and learn about the lifestyle in the United Arab Emirates at this 1.5 hour long cultural brunch at the Sheikh Mohammed Center for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU) in Dubai.
The SMCCU is located in a traditional wind tower house in the Al Bastakiya trading village of the Al Fahidi district.
Sample the traditional emirati dishes while you chat with your host about the cultures and traditons. Sit in the courtyard on the traditional floor cushions and have a taste of Arabic coffee and dates along with a great variety of local dishes like Ligamat.
- Ask your host or hostess any questions you like
- See a traditional wind tower house of the Al Bastakiya trading village
- Experience a more authentic side to Dubai
- Taste traditional Emirati dishes at a cultural lunch
- Learn more about the customs and traditions of the UAE
- Authentic Arabic Coffee, Tea and Dates
- Brunch at the Sheikh Mohammed Center for Cultural Understanding
- Selection of Local Emirati Dishes
- Cultural Q & A Session