Along with an expert, you’ll be exploring the east coast of the Emirates and the thorough sightseeing information will be constantly coming from your expert tour guide. You’ll get to drive through the Oasis of Al Dhaid after which you’ll even get to see the oldest mosque in Al Badiyah. You’ll also visit the renovated fort at Fujairah.
- Drive through the lush oasis of Al Dhaid
- Visit the village of Dibba
- Enjoy a relaxing swim in the Indian Ocean
- See the oldest mosque in the Emirates in Al Badiyah
- Admire the renovated Fort at Fujairah
- Browse around the Friday Market in Masafi
It’s a full day trip of visits to the amazing places of the East coast of the Emirates. You’ll visit the Oasis of Al Dhaid and villages of Masafi and Dibba after which you’ll also be seeing the oldest mosque in Badiyah and then the renovated fort at Fujairah.
You’ll also be passing through fishing villages having lunch breaks in the middle and a swim in the Indian Ocean. All Dubai tourist attractions of the east coast in one package.
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle