Dubai: Half-Day City Tour
Dubai never stops upgrading and advancing. The city has reached to almost all the modern advancements and that’s why it has Dubai top attractions in the entire world. Dubai is now considered the world’s most luxurious and leading cities for spending holidays. Their tourism keeps increasing on a daily basis.
You’ll begin your half day tour of the city in the morning when you’ll be picked up from your hotel to arrive at Dubai creek. Get in an abra or a water taxi which is the city’s transportation from the old times and cross the creek.
You’ll explore and get guidance about the shopping bazaar like the Gold and spice souks that are filled with varieties of almost anything. You’ll then be heading to the Jumeirah Mosque from where you can see the Burj al Arab as well. You will also visit the Atlantis which is a marine habitat.
To check out the city views, you’ll drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road from where you’ll head towards the Burj Khalifa.
It would be an incredible fun that will be remembered forever.
- Take in the sights of modern Dubai on a half day guided city tour
- Shop for gifts at the largest gold and spice souks in the city
- See the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel and Jumeirah Beach
- Marvel at the sight of Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or other preferred location
- Transfers by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional, licensed bilingual tour guide
- All admissions fees for attractions mentioned in the description
- Drinking mineral water