Abandon your busy schedule for once and embark on a memorable Dubai city tour. Home to world’s tallest skyscrapers, huge shopping plazas and fine sandy beaches, this city has got something for all age groups. From food to attractive sites, everything in this urban place will surely entertain your inner instincts.
- Bless your eyes with pleasant city attractions on a guided tour
- Roam around spice and gold bazaars and shop your heart out!
- See Jumeirah Beach the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel
- Picture yourself next to mighty Burj Khalifa
Summary of the Tour:
The trip starts from Dubai Creek which you will cross by a water taxi, an old mode of transportation used to cross the creek.
Followed by this amazing short water cruise is an excursion to spice bazaar where you can buy anything and everything you want. Your heart might activate rebellion mode for a while and you will be needing to control it if you want to save bills. Don’t say we never warned you.
Then comes turn for the marvelous places including Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab Hotel and Atlantis Water Park Dubai where you can have photography sessions. Make sure to make the most of your available time.
Take in stunning views of towering buildings and many other beautiful attractions while you go down Sheikh Zayed Road. The very last destination is Burj Khalifa where you can take photos from any angle you want.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or any desired location
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional and licensed tour guide
- Photography opportunities
- Mineral water
- Admissions fees for all attractions mentioned (except Burj Khalifa ticket)