Visit Dubai and sign up for this half day extensive tour and tour around the city to see some of its most famous sights.
Look at Dubai City from a completely different perspective by going to Dubai Creek first and then going to the historic Al Bastakaya area where there are wind tower houses. Then go to Deira Dubai by a traditional water taxi called abra. Stroll through the exotic scent of spices and look at all the gold and then go to Jumeirah Mosque and 7 star Burj Al Arab hotel.
Then head to Palm Jumeirah to visit Atlantis the Palm Hotel. Watch the marina life of the Ambassador Lagoon at the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
Go on a walk on the Marina Walk, and then drive to the Sheikh Zayed Road for marvelous views of the Dubai skyline along with its modern developments. Stop at Dubai Mall and stare at the Burj Khalifa before getting dropped off at the hotel.
- Admire monuments such as the Jumeirah Mosque and Burj Al Arab
- Cross to the gold and spice souks by traditional water taxi
- Visit the aquarium at the Atlantis the Palm Hotel
- Go to Dubai Mall at the Burj Khalifa
- Learn the history of Dubai in the heritage area of Al Bastakiya
- Ticket for the abra (water taxi) boat ride
- 1 bottle of water or soft drink
- Local guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop off
- Entry ticket for the aquarium at the Atlantis the Palm Hotel