Experience the iconic local and heritage sites of Dubai in a roll.
· Explore the heritage area of Bastakiya
· Learn more about the rapid development of Dubai at Dubai Museum
· Cross Dubai Creek by traditional water taxi
· Go to the Spice Market and Gold Souk
· Discover the role of women in the UAE, past and present, and the Women’s Museum
· Take photos of city icons, such as the Burj Al-Arab and Jumeirah Mosque
Explore the old insights of Dubai; bazaars, souks and old neighborhoods.
Glance at the magnificent view of Dubai creek while passing through the heritage area of Bastakiya on your way. See the glorious wind-tower houses made by rich merchants of old Dubai. Continue your journey towards Dubai Museum. Explore the old heritage of the city with your guide.
Next up the tour, board yourself on the famous water taxi ‘Abra’ and cross the Dubai creek to reach the spice market and Gold Souk. Soak the aroma of rich spices and see some of the most beautiful jewelry of the town.
Visit various other sites of local Dubai in this interesting tour.
· Abra (water taxi) ticket
· Entrance to Dubai Museum
· Exclusive Treasure House fashion show
· Entrance to the Women’s Museum