Have a relaxing day out in Dubai by signing up for this interesting event that is different from the usual things in your to do list in Dubai.
Have a taste of the traditional emirati food and learn about the lifestyle and traditions of the United Arab Emirates at 1.5 hour cultural lunch at the Sheikh Mohammed Center for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU) in Dubai.
Learn more about local life through award-winning cultural programs and taste sample authentic Emirati dishes while chatting with your host about the culture and traditions of the UAE
Ask your host or hostess any questions you have, following the SMCCU motto of “Open Doors, Open Mind.” Learn about the local cultures and religion in a laid back and relaxed atmosphere.
- Learn more about the customs and traditions of the UAE
- Ask your host or hostess any questions you like
- Experience a more authentic side to Dubai
- See a traditional wind tower house of the Al Bastakiya trading village
- Taste traditional Emirati dishes at a cultural lunch
- Lunch at the Sheikh Mohammed Center for Cultural Understanding
- Selection of local Emirati dishes
- Authentic Arabic coffee, tea, and dates