Explore the old city vibe by roaming around Dubai’s most fascinating museums that are one of the iconic places of the city. You’ll get to experience and indulge in the origin of the city by getting a taste of the narrow streets after which you’ll be stopping by to have lunch at a finely traditional restaurant. Then you’ll even get an abra (Water taxi) ride. Tourism in Dubai is majorly so high due to its traditional landmarks.
· Explore the cultural side and traditional sites of Dubai
· Get to know about the Bedouin customs and traditions
· Enjoy a delicious lunch at a traditional restaurant near Dubai Creek
· Learn about the early days of settlement in Dubai
You’ll begin your 6-hour long historical tour by visiting traditional places like museums, districts and galleries. You’ll explore the narrow streets of Al Fahidi district in a luxury car.
You’ll learn about the wind towers and summer houses. You’ll walk around temples, old markets, Sheikh saeed house from where you’ll continue to rest at a local restaurant with a delicious meal. Then you’ll go the camel and horse museum, heritage village, diving village and eventually Dubai creek, where your historical tour will come to an end.
· Tour guide
· Bottled water and soft drinks during the tour
· Complementary lunch at a traditional restaurant
· Admission to museums and heritage centers
· Private abra (water taxi) ride