Enjoy a walk in the old quarter of Dubai while you feel the essence of local Dubai life and bless your taste buds with foods from all across the world.
· Eat with your hands like a Bedouin
· Walk into the tiny roads and soak up the local atmosphere
· See the sights illuminated at night
· Get to experience the genuine Bedouin food
Kick start your old Dubai street food tour with a walk around the spice and gold markets of Dubai, where you will get to taste a variety of local exotic clothes, food, spices, fruits and vegetables.
Eat as you go! By crossing the glows o Dubai creek through Abras (water taxi) which will take you to the spice market. Experience the true essence of old Bedouin culture as you roam around the streets.
In this tour you’ll get to taste a variety of cuisines from all around the world on the streets of Dubai also including Indian, Lebanese, Arabic, Persian food. Eat with your hands to crack into the extreme local scene.
· Local guide
· Food tasting while walking
· Bottled water
· Hotel pick-up and drop-off