Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
Entrance ticket to the museum
Round-trip hotel transfers from Dubai
Clean and air-conditioned vehicles
A professional and licensed driver
Cool mineral water
Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi, designed by Jean Nouvel, is an art and civilization museum, located in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Travel to Abu Dhabi with us and experience these stunning galleries and be mesmerized by the impact of the building and the water surrounding it. It is a modern world-class museum that houses western national treasures and brings together the East and the West like never before.
The iconic ‘Louvre’ name has been the result of a 30-year agreement between Abu Dhabi and the French government. It is the first museum of its kind in the Arabian world that displays legendary artworks, ranging from prehistoric times to the modern times and encompassing almost all the civilizations that lived through it.
What to Expect
We will pick you up from your hotel and drop you to the Louvre Museum at Abu Dhabi in our clean and air-conditioned vehicles. The drivers will be professional and licensed.
Start your Louvre Museum Tour by taking in the brilliant architecture that creates extraordinary light effects due to its massive dome that has traditional Emirati designs with thin perforations.
Get ready to experience the rich cultural heritage at Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi by going through 600 artistic displays that are arranged in 12 sequences.
If you have kids with you, let them enter the exclusive children’s section of Abu Dhabi Louvre Museum that aims to increase their knowledge through artistic techniques.
The museum is open all days except Monday so be sure to check online for Louvre Museum tour packages.
- Payment: Payments can be made on a case-to-case basis until and unless credit facility is approved.
- Rates: All rates are in UAE Dirham (AED) per person. Rates are based on Dubai-Dubai transfers only.
- Photography: Taking photos of some military and government installations is not permitted. You are also not allowed to photograph local women.
- Disclaimer: We will not be responsible for any disturbances in the trip caused due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Smoking: It is prohibited to smoke on board the vehicles.
- Safety: Children under 4 years are the parents’ responsibility.
- Availability: The museum is closed on Mondays.
- 3 days prior to the day of the tour – No cancellation charge
- 2 days prior to the day of the tour – 40% cancellation charge
- 1 day prior to the day of the tour – 100% cancellation charge
See what our guests have to say about us
“We have booked Mega yacht cruise, Dinner and I’m pleased that it was so much fun. It was my first time cruise dinner experience and I already planned my next trip with Mala Tours.”
“We hired desert rose yacht for our family fishing trip and I’m pleased that it was so much fun. It was my first time fishing experience and I already planned my next trip with you guys.”
“I booked a cruising trip along with my wife and 2 kids on this beautiful yacht. Our ride was delightful and the entertaining activities were more than enough for kids.”