It’s a fully guided tour around the top attractions of Dubai, the city of dreams and home to literally the most exceptional structures and landmarks in the entire world. What to see in Dubai could be solved by availing this tour package where you’ll get to visit remarkable places like the Burj Khalifa and the Armani hotel.
- Take a cruise on a traditional Arabian dhow to see explore the scenic Dubai Marina
- Explore the views of the city from the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa
- Enjoy an absolutely delicious dinner at the Armani Hotel
You’ll begin your tour from the beautiful Jumeirah mosque where you’ll explore its sophisticated exterior and incredible look from where you’ll be continuing to the modern symbol of Dubai, Burj al Arab.
You’ll then visit souk Madinat Jumeirah, a traditional market from where you’ll be heading back to the Marina to spend a relaxing hour on a traditional dhow. You’ll even visit the man-made island, Palm Jumeirah where the Atlantis hotel is located.
Burj Khalifa’s visit will also be on your list from where you’ll be heading to the last spot of your tour, the Armani hotel for a delicious buffet dinner.
- Pick-up and drop off from hotel
- Transportation by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional, licensed, bilingual tour guide
- Entrance fees for the sites mentioned in the description
- Cold mineral water
- Buffet dinner at the Armani Hotel
- Admission ticket for the Burj Khalifa’s 124th floor
- 1-hour dhow cruise