Burj Khalifa Tickets & Tour
If you haven’t visited the Burj Khalifa, did you even experience Dubai? What better way to take in the whole city than to stand at 124 levels above the ground? See for yourself what human engineering triumph is capable of. It’s a modern wonder of the world that still leaves everyone who lay eyes upon it in awe.
The Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building that contains the world’s biggest shopping mall. The mall itself contains the world’s largest aquarium. You will explore the facts and stories behind the making of this fascinating structure and enjoy the sweeping scenery over Dubai and beyond, as the view itself will tell you how far the city has come.
Now you must be wondering where to get your Burj Khalifa ticket booking. Don’t worry about that as well.Online Burj Khalifa tickets are available. Burj Khalifa Tickets for adults and children are in high demand. One would wonder if it’s a music festival that’s about to start with the way tickets gets sold. But no. It’s none other than Burj Khalifa Tickets that are so elusive. And the best, easiest and most convenient way to get them is by booking Burj Khalifa Ticket Online.
Start time: 19:30
Pick and drop facility available
Printed vouchers are accepted
Reporting point: Hotel lobby
- Description:Enjoy the entertainments shows on the Dubai Marina as you enjoy dinner in an open-air environment while cruising down the glorious city of Dubai.
- Note:If you do not wish to have transfers included in your tour. Confirmation of your tour location and timings are essential which can be confirmed with our customer support team
- Payment: Payments can be made on a case-to-case basis until and unless credit facility is approved.
- Rates: All rates are in UAE Dirham (AED) per person. Rates are based on Dubai-Dubai transfers only.
- Photography: Taking photos of some military and government installations is not permitted. You are not allowed to photograph local women either.
- Disclaimer: We will not be responsible for any disturbances in the trip caused due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Smoking: It is prohibited to smoke on board the vehicles.
- Safety: Children under 4 years are the parents’ responsibility.
- Prime Hours: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM are considered prime hours and the rate is different for them.
- The transfer option is available for the tour based on the option private or sharing, depending on the booking
- The pickup is available not from the airport but from your Dubai hotels.
- Pick up facility is available from other areas than Dubai on your request based on extra charges
- The sharing transfers are from Bur Dubai, Deira, Sheikh Zayed onwards to Marina
- The map is available where you can check the location of the boat in Dubai Marina (Map link)
- The menu options can be viewed on the link
- As per the government guidelines, there would not be live entertainment or during the holy month of Ramadan or Dry Days.
- Depending on the traffic schedules in your area, the pick and drop off timings of the sharing transfers can be modified by 30-60 minutes
- 3 days prior to the day of the tour – No cancellation charge
- 2 days prior to the day of the tour – 40% cancellation charge
- 1 day prior to the day of the tour – 100% cancellation charge
- Infants (children under 4 years) are allowed entry free of cost.
- Children (4-12 years old) are charged at the children’s rate.
- Adults (above 12 years) are charged at the adult’s rate.
Why choose us
- Our head office is in Dubai so the monitoring of all the operations through the company-owned infrastructure gives us a competitive edge over our rivals.
- All departments are segregated with a highly professional and experienced Department Head and his team to render the highest level of customer service without compromising on company standards.
- The best available transportation is used. All vehicles are fully insured including passengers and drivers.
Why Book With Us?
Best prices guaranteed
Website and customer support in English. Customer support available 24/7 worldwide!
Manage your bookings!
You're in control of your booking - no registration required.
Call / WhatsApp
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.
Smith Jason is an expeditious traveler. His passion for travelling and adventures led him to write blogs about his experiences. Having traveled to UAE, Malaysia, Thailand and more destinations, he has got a lot of exciting stories to share with readers.