Musandam Khasab Full-Day Cruise with Transfers & Lunch from Dubai
Too tired of same old routine? Get on a cruise like never before. Take a full say trip and get on one of the special Arabic boats. So, invite your loved one and dive into the fun and adventures.
(Above 10 years)
The best sightseeing opportunity in Dubai
Cruising the Musandam Khasab is the best sightseeing opportunity in Dubai. Pass Oman and dive into the amazing coastal views this Peninsula comes with. This trip comes with a special Arabic traditional dhow cruise to add more joy to your trip. The special boat will enhance your experience greatly. And there’s still more to it. You can enjoy other water activities such as fishing. The trip ends with a delicious buffet to soothe your appetite. So book yourselves with us and go on a refreshing sightseeing away from Dubai. This will add more to the memories you have collected in Dubai. Happy cruising!
Hunting for some adventure? Then go for Dubai sightseeing and go on a full day cruise. Go on the waves and see the coastal views with great mountains and more. Pass Oman and enjoy same amazing, stunning views. Relax by the scenery and click some great moments. Sail on the Dhow and drift by the coastline. Enjoy the crystal-clear water and look for dolphins on the Telegraph island, there is so much more, so book your adventure now.
- Description:A full day tour to Musandam Khasab on a dhow cruise comes with a lot of adventures and excitement. Relax yourself and enjoy the scenery around you as you cruise on the crystal clear waters in Musandam Peninsula. A lot of other fun activities await!
- Note:This is a full day long trip so make sure you are on time to get on board. If not, you can book your hotel pick up and drop off with us in a private air-conditioned car. You will be informed of the pick-up timings by our customer service representative.
- Full day tour
- Dhow cruise with professional guide
- 6-hour lit cruise
- Enjoy the beauty
- Catch the best views, see the dolphins and swim at telegraph island
- Unlimited beverages
- Hotel transfers
- Facility for pick up from the hotel (if private transfer/sharing option selected)
- International cuisine with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options included
- Background music
- Washroom facilities for men and women
- Facility for drop off available (if private transfer/sharing option selected)
- The transfer option is available for the tour based on the option private or sharing, depending on the booking
- The pickup is available not from the airport but from your Dubai hotels.
- Pick up facility is available from other areas than Dubai on your request based on extra charges
- The sharing transfers are from Bur Dubai, Deira, Sheikh Zayed onwards to Marina
- The map is available where you can check the location of the boat in Dubai Marina (Map link)
- The menu options can be viewed on the link
- As per the government guidelines, there would not be live entertainment or during the holy month of Ramadan or Dry Days.
- Depending on the traffic schedules in your area, the pick and drop off timings of the sharing transfers can be modified by 30-60 minutes
- This Tour is not refundable
- Once the tickets are issued, the system does not allow any cancellations to the order
- Children under 5 years of age are free of cost as they are considered as infants
- The child rate applies to children from the age of 5 years to 10 years
- The children over the age of 10 are considered adults and charged the adult rate
Why choose us
- We have the capacity to accommodate about 150 guests daily
- We are fully insured to secure our clients
- Our dhows are approved by Local tourism Authorities
Why Book With Us?
Best prices guaranteed
Website and customer support in English. Customer support available 24/7 worldwide!
Manage your bookings!
You're in control of your booking - no registration required.
Call / WhatsApp
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.
(056) 455 5240
Smith Jason is an expeditious traveler. His passion for travelling and adventures led him to write blogs about his experiences. Having traveled to UAE, Malaysia, Thailand and more destinations, he has got a lot of exciting stories to share with readers.