Experience the incredible sights of the mountain region of the emirates on this full day tour with an English speaking guide and visit the heritage village in Hatta. Drive through the UAE’s longest tunnel to Kalba and explore the fort in Fujeirah and much more!
First stop at the magnificent Lehab sand dunes and then proceed to the Heritage Village. Reach the coastal village of Kalba by entering the longest tunnel of UAE.
In Kalba, stop khor kalba which is a reserved area and is famous for its mangrove marsh. Then visit the Sheikh Saeed house which has an exciting past. In fujeirah go to the 17th century Fort built on a hilltop overlooking the old village of Fujeirah.
- Browse around the lively Friday Market
- Drive through the UAE’s longest tunnel to Kalba and stop at Khor Khalba
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the fabulous East Coast
- Visit the Heritage Village in Hatta
- Explore the Fort in Fujairah
- See the magnificent Lehab sand dunes
- Experienced English speaking guide