Explore the beauty of Dubai city on this guided trip in just one day by visiting the glamorous side of the city as well as the ancient Arabic souks and bazaars.
- Marvel at the view of Atlantis The Palm
- Ride an abra, or water taxi, and cross from the upper to the lower city
- Visit the Burj Khalifa
- Shop away at The Dubai Mall and see the beautiful dancing fountains
- Visit the aquarium
- Experience the best of Dubai and its marvels
Sign up for this incredible trip where we take you to a thrilling journey for upper to lower city where you will get to enjoy every bit of Dubai with its culture being the perfect blend of modernization and tradition.
Start you full day trip from Dubai Creek before exploring the heritage area of Bastakaya where you will stop by art galleries, visit museums, and explore the traditional souks or bazaars. Visit the historic Dubai museum and learn about the art, ancient history, culture, and lifestyle of the Arabs.
Then you will head to Jumeirah where you will visit the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque and Burj Al Arab, the world’s most luxurious hotel. Enjoy a cup of Arabian coffee which is the essence of Arabian culture at Madinat Jumeirah Souk which is an authentic re-creation of an ancient marketplace with traditional Middle Eastern style.
Enjoy a drive from Dubai Marina to the Mall of the Emirates and then enjoy the sights of the beautiful Downtown Dubai and marvel at the amazing skyline.
- Ticket for the Burj Khalifa
- Ticket for the Aquarium
- Tickets for the Museum and abra ride
- 1 bottle of soft drink and water
- A drive through or visit to key attractions in Dubai
- Pick-up and drop off at your centrally located Dubai hotel