Begin your extraordinary sightseeing trip to the Fujairah east coast, one of the most beautiful places in Dubai which goes on for about 8 hours. From the Hajar Mountains, you’ll be having a visit to Kalba, Dibba and Sharjah.
· From the Hajar mountains of Fujairah, you’ll begin
· Experience the remarkable view of Gulf of Oman
· Look around the oldest mosque of UAE
· Along with an amazing complementary buffet lunch
You’ll be taken to the Museum of Fujairah and its Heritage village, continuing to the high hill where the Fujairah Fort perched is located. Fujairah has an interesting history about how a prisoner survived the attacks of the enemy there.
Then you’ll get to visit the oldest mosque of UAE. Ottoman Mosque was the name given to this mosque at first in the 15th century but then later it was named after its constructor.
The trip doesn’t precisely end after that; the roads of the Hajar mountain range will take you back to Dubai by filling you up with the most mesmerizing views stored in your memories from the trip.
· All museums and their entrance fees
· An English speaking drive
· A complementary Buffet Lunch