Historical Dubai Tour with Saruq Al Hadid & Flamingo Watching
All Dubai sightseeing places are associated with unique activities and experiences. This will be your ultimate way to strongly bond with the nature and also a gesture of respect for the past. It’s basically a tradition to bond with the nature. You’ll get to journey around the historically significant assets.
You’ll begin your tour after getting picked up from your selected location after which you’ll be taken to a panoramic photo-stop. Then your next stop will Ras al Khor wildlife sanctuary, a place to find pink flamingos as you drive along the service road towards the bird’s hideaway.
Then head to Al fahidi fort in which Dubai national museum is located. You’ll then visit the Saruq-al-Hadid iron ore site where you’ll even visit the new museum. Then take a water taxi to cross the bay. Your tour will end after a visit to the gold and spice souks after which you’ll be dropped off at your selected location.
It would be an incredible fun that will be remembered forever.
- See the breathtaking beauty of the Zabeel palace
- Drive around Ras Al Khor, and see the migratory birds, such as the pink flamingos
- Get to know about the history of Dubai
- Walk through Saruq al Hadid
- Journey on a traditional water taxi, Abra, and feel the old traditions of Dubai
- Be tantalized by the pleasant aroma of spices at Spice Souk
- Visit the Gold Souk of Dubai