Learn a great deal about the authentic Arabian culture as well as experience a variety of traditions including the food and practices.
- Learn more about the culture and tradition of the UAE
- Ask your host any question
- Experience the authentic Arabic side of Dubai
- See a traditional wind tower house of the Al Bastakiya trading village
- Feast on traditional Emirati dishes at a cultural lunch
Get on a more authentic side of Dubai where it gets truly Arabian. Taste traditional Emirati food and learn about the culture and lifestyle of Dubai on this 1.5 hour cultural lunch at the Sheikh Mohammad Center for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU) in Dubai.
SMCCU was originally set up to raise awareness about the traditional cultural norms of the locals and the authentic customs of the UAE. Here, you will learn a great deal about the local life while you get served with sample authentic Emirati dishes. Chill in the courtyard of the SMCCY on traditional food cushions and taste Arabic coffee and dates.
- Lunch at the Sheikh Mohammed Center for Cultural Understanding
- Authentic Arabic coffee, tea, and dates
- Selection of local Emirati dishes