Musandam Khasab Day Trip & Dhow Tours
Duration: 7 hours
Pick-and-drop facility: Available
Printed vouchers: Accepted
Instant confirmation: Available
Enjoy a scenic trip of Musandam Khasab, a port city on the Arabian peninsula wrapped in layers of natural beauty.
Start time:09:00 am
Free cancellation:24 hours prior
Tour language:English and Arabic
Departure point: Hotel
Reporting point: Hotel lobby
Note: If your tour is booked without transfers, we kindly request that you confirm the details of your tour with our customer support team.
Overview of the tour
Chart a course for Oman as we take you on a Khasab tour to explore the region’s natural beauty. Our Khasab Dhow Cruise will show you the scenic wonders of the region. Often dubbed the capital of the Musandam Sea, our Khasab tour package includes exploring gorgeous sites like the Musandam mountain ranges.
You will get to see fascinating locations like the ancient carvings in Qadah Village or the nearby Portuguese Fort. History buffs will be big fans of this Khasab tour and will find themselves learning a lot.
Set sail in an authentic Omani dhow and explore the Musandam Sea. Visit various Bedouin villages in the area and take in their culture. Fall in love with their humble and simplistic way of life.
- Pickup and drop-off available
- Private/sharing transfer options are available
- Visit the Qadah Village
- All visa charges need to be paid online in advance
- Tourist visas can be acquired more conveniently through the online e-Visa portal
- During the Khasab tour, it is necessary to carry a valid passport as you would be crossing the UAE-Oman border
- Valid passports are also accepted from GCC nationals and those with work permit or residence visas
- Lunch, soft drinks, and water are all provided
- Tour price does not include the visa charge
- Visa charges are to be paid by the guests directly at the border
- When booking sharing transfers, at least two guests are necessary
- Pickup can only be arranged from the hotel or your residence, not from the airport
- Dependent on your location and traffic, shared transfer times can be adjusted by 30-60 minutes
- Available sharing transfers are Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed and Marina
- Charges are not applied to cancellations made more than 24 hours prior
- Cancellations made in less than 24 hours will be subject to charges
- If you qualify for a refund, your money will be deposited into your account within 7 working days
- No orders can be cancelled if the ticket has already been issued
- Infants (children under 3 years) are allowed entry free of cost
- Children (3-10 years old) are charged as per the child rate
- Adults (10 years and older) are charged as per the adult rate
See what our guests have to say about us
“We hired desert rose yacht for our family fishing trip and I’m pleased that it was so much fun. It was my first time fishing experience and I already planned my next trip with you guys.”
“I booked a cruising trip along with my wife and 2 kids on this beautiful yacht. Our ride was delightful and the entertaining activities were more than enough for kids.”
“It was such a nice experience to see the beauty of the Dubai. There was so much fun on the board and I’m very much impressed with the hospitality of the staff.”