Have a unique time not only while you’re on your trip to see the top attractions in Dubai but also head outside of the UAE to discover the beauty of the Middle East.
Begin your day at around 6:30 by first getting picked up from your hotel and then transfer to Musandam Khasab, Oman. You will pass through Ras Al Khaimah while your journey and cross the border into Oman. At 10:00 you’ll depart on a full-day cruise to the spectacular fjords of Musandam.
During the cruise, your dhow will anchor at the Telegraph Island and you will have an opportunity to swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters with friendly and colorful fish. There’s a possibility that you’ll see dolphins during the cruise.
On board the dhow you’ll enjoy a tasty Oriental buffet lunch with refreshments as well. Then you’ll have more time for swimming, snorkeling, or relaxing and marveling at the mesmerizing landscapes.
- Explore the underwater world during snorkeling stops
- Enjoy a tasty Oriental buffet lunch as well as unlimited soft drinks and fruits
- Cruise on a traditional Arabian dhow along the fjords of Musandam
- Dolphin watching
- Swimming and snorkeling in the Indian Ocean and Persian Gulf
- Snorkeling equipment, life jackets, and towels
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned car or bus (UAE/Musandam Khasab, Oman/UAE)
- Unlimited soft drinks and fruits
- Tasty Oriental lunch
- Border assistance
- Full-day dhow cruise in Musandam Khasab
- Visa and exit fees
- Transfers from Dubai, Sharjah, and Ras al-Khaimah hotels