Marvel at the tallest mountain Peak of Jebel Jais Mountain and unwind on this full day adventure away from the hustle and bustle of the Dubai city.
· Pass the famous Ras al-Khaimah camel racetrack
· Enjoy a picnic lunch at Wadi Shah
· Visit the Dhayah Fort for breathtaking views of the Persian Gulf and Hajar Mountains
· Marvel at the soaring summit of Jebel Jais
· Drive the switchback roads of the UAE’s tallest mountain
Unwind and relax on this full day trip away from the modernized and urban Dubai and discover the tallest mountain peak in the United Arab Emirates on this tour of Jebel Jais Mountain.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Dubai, Sharjah or Ajman and transferred to the Northern Mountains including stopovers at the historic camel racetrack of Ras Al Khaimah. Then continuing towards the Falaj Al Mualla oasis, experience the switchback roads of Jebel Jais.
The peak of Jebel Jais is more than 6200 feet above the sea level. This is one of the things to do in dubai. Travel across the rugged, and sometimes windswept, terrain, and enjoy sweeping views of the valleys beyond.
· English-speaking guide
· Bottled mineral water
· Hotel pick up
· Transportation in a 4WD vehicle