Have a soothing and relaxing day out in Dubai by strolling through some of the old parts of Dubai to feel the true essence of Arabic culture and history. This is a highly recommended place for where to go in Dubai.
Begin with a visit to Bastakiya which is the oldest part of Dubai. Meet your guide in front of the Dubai Museum at 10:30 am and head to this 3-4 hour tour.
Learn about the history of Dubai and the UAE by your guide. Then stop at the Coin Museum and then transfer to Coffee Museum. Have a cup of delicious Arabic coffee and hear about Arabia. Then continue on to the Dubai Museum to learn about the religion and traditions.
Stroll through the old souk which is known for clothing, textiles and souvenirs. Get aboard a boat ride to the Spice Souk and Gold Souk.
- Learn from your Arabic tour guide
- Buy spices, saffron, souvenirs and dates
- Learn about Arabian history, culture and religions and get all your questions answered
- Buy gold, diamond and gems for the best prices
- Visit Bastakia, the oldest part of Dubai
- Interact with the locals
- Arabic coffee
- Boat ride
- Admission to 3 museums