Discover the uniqueness and gorgeousness of the Dubai on this guided trip and experience a live action of how ancient Arabic culture was before Dubai became an ultimately modern tourist spot.
- Explore a triple bill of Dubai’s most atmospheric souks for gold, textiles and spices
- take a thrilling ride across the creek in an Abra water taxi
- Interact with the locals
- Learn from your Arabic tour guide
- Visit Bastakiya, the oldest part of Dubai
- Learn about Arabian history, culture and religions and get all your questions answered
- Sip Arabic coffee beside a Bedouin tent with a local
Meet your guide and begin your trip to the historic afridihi district.
As you stroll down the old lanes, you will discover more about what life was like here before the skyscrapers came. The first stop is going to be a traditional Bedouin tent where you could sip an Arabic coffee, chat with a locals and discover more about the life of the Bedouin people.
Your guide will tell you about the history of Dubai and the UAE. Stop at the Coin Museum, and then the Coffee Museum. Afterwards, you’ll continue your journey towards Dubai Museum.
Stroll through the old souk commonly known for clothing, textiles and souvenirs.
The gold souk carries the amazingly luxurious Arabic jewelry and mindblowing displays of gold and other stones.
Please note that Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour. For a hassle free experience, please wear comfortable shoes for walking and bring a hat or umbrella and sunscreen.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Arabic coffee
- Boat ride
- Admission to 3 museums
- Cold water