Discover Dubai in all its glory on this extensive 6 hour tour where you get to visit all the new and old areas of Dubai giving you a new perspective.
- discover the old dubai traditions at the Dubai Museum
- Explore the Gold and Spice souks and explore the variety of goods on offer
- Go to Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping mall
- Visit Burj Khalifa
Start your journey off by catching the Dubai’s historic area in live action, and visit the Dubai Creek, The center of Dubai city where you get to experience what to see in Dubai.
Visit historic Al Bastakiyah thoroughly known for its towers and the small alleys that wind through the district.
Top at Al Fahidi Fort that is now home to the Dubai Museum. You’ll also see the Old Mosque and the Ruler’s Court. You’ll have the opportunity to explore the spice and gold souks, another part of old Dubai. On the drive along the Sheikh Zayed Road you’ll marvel at the city’s impressive structures.
Visit the open-air marine world at Atlantis the Palm, and continue to marvel at the modern city’s innovations which are known for dubai sightseeing places.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees for all attractions listed in the description
- Professional, licensed, bilingual tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Mineral water during the tour