Have your very own private tour of the 6 emirates and explore the different traditions and culture of each. The entire tour would be 6 hours long but you get to decide which location you want to stay the longest at. Your guide will tell you about the beautiful places in Dubai.
- Get to see Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa and the Atlantis Hotel of Dubai
- Visit the Museum of Islamic Civilization, the university, Sharjah and the Quran Roundabout
- Explore the Ajman Museum
- Discover Umm al Quwain
- Visit Ras Al Khaimah
- Explore the Friday market, Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, and the oil terminal in Fujairah
Begin your tour by visiting Sharjah and enjoy the sights of Khalid Lake, Blue Souk, and dhow shipyard while on your way to visit the museum of Islamic civilization continued by the university in the city.
Have a look around the Ajman museum while relaxing on the beach from where you’ll be taken to Umm al Quwain.
Continue by heading to Ras al Khaimah which is situated in the northern areas of UAE, near the border with Oman.
Fujairah will be your final visit of the entire tour from where you’ll visit their Friday market and the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and the oil terminal. From there, you’ll even get to see sights of Burj al Arab, Burj Khalifa, and the Atlantis Hotel.
- Transfers in your hotel in Dubai
- Tour guide
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at a local restaurant