Experience the authentic Arabic traditions by visiting the desert and taking part in traditional activities. This is one of the recommended things to do in Dubai.
- Watch belly dancing and traditional tanura dance shows
- Drive across the desert dunes by 4WD Land Cruiser
- Experience the Arabic culture of the Dubai desert
- Stand with a falcon on your shoulder for a souvenir photo
- Ride across the desert by camel
- Enjoy an open buffet barbecue dinner
- Try out Arabian styles, such as smoking a shisha pipe or getting a henna painting
Sign up for this incredible experience of taking in the views of the beautiful landscape where there will also be an opportunity to take photos of the falcons. Continue with dune bashing and then drive to the authentic Bedouin camp.
Get a VIP treatment and enjoy some Arabic traditions including tasting the Arabic coffee and dates as well as complimentary refreshments. Enjoy the views and the activities as well.
- Shisha pipe (” Hubblee Bubblee”) in the shisha area only
- Sunset photo stop (there is around a 50% chance you will see this in the desert before the camp)
- Transportation by air-conditioned 4WD Land Cruiser
- Tanura and belly dance show
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Snacks and unlimited water and soft drinks
- Henna painting
- Arabic coffee and tea
- Welcome drinks
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle during the transfer
- Shared camp seating (as per option selected)
- A short camel ride (repeatable)
- Barbecue dinner (self-service open buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options)