MegaYacht Sunset Cruise Dubai Marina
1PM – 1:30PM Boarding From Pier 7 (outside Dubai Marina Mall)
3:30PM Sailing to Atlantis
1:30 – 3:30PM Cruising JBR
5PM Drop off at JBR Beach
5:30PM Drop off at Pier 7
Yachting itself is the most beautiful experience but in the Megayacht Sunset Cruise by Westin Hotel is the most irresistible one!
2PM – 3:30PM Shuttle Service
Opposite Sheraton Hotel
Boarding/Drop from JBR Beach
Water Adventure Jetty
The ultra-magnificence Megayacht Sunset Cruise with an impressive interior and exterior is an archetype of wittingly designed yacht. Extremely chic and cool portrayal of utmost Sunset Cruise shows her uniqueness globally. So don’t forget to grab the chance to explore the most beautiful cruise in Dubai on extra-lavished and ultra-luxurious Sunset Cruise!
Onboard multiple facilities with the trained staff and experts can make your yachting awe-inspiring with the set of amusement activities. The most perfect part of incredible Sunset Cruise is its dining area to enjoy the appetizing options of food.
Desert Cruise offers the 200 guests’ capacity onboard with lighting systems, swimming pools and Audio system. But in addition to such amenities, ample seating and wide sundecks on the Megayacht makes her the most welcoming and comfy with the large capacity of about 500 guests.
The magical experience of 5-star menu in the lunch with soothing and calm ambiance can make your trip more incredible. Array of dishes will be available in 5-star lunch menu on the enchanting Sunset Cruise by Westin. Skilled chefs have specialties to make dishes amazingly with the perfect taste. Ultra-Luxurious Sunset yacht is accessible for the variety of celebrations in the day as well with the influential Dubai views and spectacular sunset.
Dubai Marina, JBR and Atlantis are the major milestones of Dubai. Here is the pernickety opportunity to explore these milestones in the sunlight and highly sophisticated menu. You can enjoy the most enjoyable cruise now at very low cost and outstanding package.
- An assortment of amusement and activity areas
- A range of Premium Drinks available such as Open Bar package or Ala Carte
- Pick and drop service offered for every 30 minutes from Dubai Marina Beach
- Purposely designed with 500 guests capacity
- The state-of-the-art Megayacht for eye-catching sunset on water and appealing refreshment
- Jacuzzis, swimming pools, showers and changing rooms
- 5-star catering with International food menu (Canapés and Desserts) including silver service
- Music system, Jet skis, Fishing and Water sports
- Extreme safety and comfort
Cook by expert chefs and serve by skilled crew. Five-star catering and delicious menu with top-notch milieu.
Hot & Cold CANAPES
- Smokey Beef Brisket W/Caramelized Onion
- Savory Scone with Smoked Duck
- Smoked Turkey Thighs with Emmental Cheese
- Chicken Tikka and Mango Chutney Tartlet
- Thai style Minced Chicken Salad in Cucumber Cup
- Smoked Salmon and Caper Beery on Herbed Crisps
- Eggplant Caviar topped with Salmon Rose
- Cauliflower Panacotta with shrimp
- Marinated Shrimp and Olive Skewer
- Crab Salad and Micro Cress in Sesame Basket
- Cherry tomato and Baby Mozzarella Skewer
- Mini Dahi Vada with Tamarind Chutney
- Sesame Sushi Roll
- Grilled Lamb Kebab with Spanish Spices
- Bite Size Marinated Chicken Skewers
- Seafood Dim Sum with Plum Sauce
- Mini Punjabi Samosa with Mint Chutney
- Parmesan Arancini with Tomato and Basil Dip
- Stuffed Jalapeno with Jack Cheese, Tomato Salsa
- White Chocolate Cheese Cake with Blackberry Caulis
- Walnut Chocolate Brownie
- Pear and Almond Tart
- Chocolate Espresso Tart
- Exotic Fruit Tartlet
- Fresh Cut Fruits
See what our guests have to say about us
“We hired desert rose yacht for our family fishing trip and I’m pleased that it was so much fun. It was my first time fishing experience and I already planned my next trip with you guys.”
“I booked a cruising trip along with my wife and 2 kids on this beautiful yacht. Our ride was delightful and the entertaining activities were more than enough for kids.”
“It was such a nice experience to see the beauty of the Dubai. There was so much fun on the board and I’m very much impressed with the hospitality of the staff.”