Being in the place like Dubai, you have bombardment of options in hand to celebrate special occasions. Have you ever thought of blowing candles in Arabic ambiance on a dhow cruise? Dhow Cruise Dubai is one of the best ways to enjoy a private birthday celebration in traditional way. Dhows are ideal for families and kids theme birthday parties. Picturesque view of cosmopolitan city, variety of sumptuous food, cool sea breeze and Arabic atmosphere are what Dhow Cruise offers to entertain you and your guests in vibrant ambiance.
Customized Birthday Cake + Buffet Dinner
Some events in life are impossible to forget and celebrating a birthday party on traditionally adorned dhow cruise will definitely be one of them. Enjoy the breathtaking sights and comfort of colorful traditional ambiance of dhow in all its glory. Doesn’t it seem tempting? The perks of cutting the birthday cake on a dhow cruise are limitless and it will be the best birthday party of your life.
Start time: 19:30
Pick and drop facility available
Printed vouchers are accepted
Reporting point: Hotel lobby
- Description:Enjoy the entertainments shows on the Dubai Marina as you enjoy dinner in an open-air environment while cruising down the glorious city of Dubai.
- Note:If you do not wish to have transfers included in your tour. Confirmation of your tour location and timings are essential which can be confirmed with our customer support team
What to expect
- Welcome drinks
- International live music
- Delicious Buffet Dinner
- Traditional Coffee
- Thrills of the Dhow Cruise
- Complimentary designer birthday cake
- Dhow Cruise Decoration
- Magic Show
- Professional Photographer
- Provencal Chicken Wings
- Fish finger
- Cheese roll
- Caesar Salad
- Lettuce Salad
- Baba ganuj
- Lettuce Salad
- Fish with lemon sauce
- Mexican chicken
- Paneer Bhurji
- Overn Kafta
- Shish tawook
- Live past station
- Mix Arabic sweet
- Chocolate cake
- Fruits salad
- The transfer option is available for the tour based on the option private or sharing, depending on the booking
- The pickup is available not from the airport but from your Dubai hotels.
- Pick up facility is available from other areas than Dubai on your request based on extra charges
- The sharing transfers are from Bur Dubai, Deira, Sheikh Zayed onwards to Marina
- The map is available where you can check the location of the boat in Dubai Marina (Map link)
- The menu options can be viewed on the link
- As per the government guidelines, there would not be live entertainment or during the holy month of Ramadan or Dry Days.
- Depending on the traffic schedules in your area, the pick and drop off timings of the sharing transfers can be modified by 30-60 minutes
- No charges will be applicable on cancellations which are done 24 hours prior to the departure time
- If the cancellation is made within the 24 hours of the departure time, then 100% charges are applicable
- The amount will be refunded into your account within 7 working days if you are eligible for a refund
- Once the tickets are issued, the system does not allow any cancellations to the order
- Children under 5 years of age are free of cost as they are considered as infants
- The child rate applies to children from the age of 5 years to 10 years
- The children over the age of 10 are considered adults and charged the adult rate
Why choose us
- We manage more then 4 Dhow cruises on Dubai Creek
- That means we can comfortably accommodate any last-minute bookings
- We have the capacity to accommodate about 300 guests daily
- We are fully insured to secure our clients
- Our dhows are approved by Dubai tourism (DTCM)
- The pick and drops are provided all over Dubai at additional cost
Why Book With Us?
Best prices guaranteed
Website and customer support in English. Customer support available 24/7 worldwide!
Manage your bookings!
You're in control of your booking - no registration required.
Call / WhatsApp
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.
(056) 455 5240
Smith Jason is an expeditious traveler. His passion for travelling and adventures led him to write blogs about his experiences. Having traveled to UAE, Malaysia, Thailand and more destinations, he has got a lot of exciting stories to share with readers.