Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina
Boarding: 2000 – 2030 Hrs
Cruising: 2030 – 2230 Hrs
Delicious Buffet Dinner at Dhow Cruise in Dubai Marina
If you haven’t seen the beautiful views of Dubai Marina, then you haven’t seen Dubai at all. What can be a better way to experience the glorious architecture and views of the sophisticated area of Dubai Maria which is modeled to mimic a Venetian style canal, than by a cruise? Our very own traditional wooden dhow provides a fascinating experience to experience these views as it leaves from Dubai Marina Yacht Club in a two-hour long Cruise.
This is surely a sought after the trip which you must experience on your trip to Dubai where you will get to have some great food in a glamorous setting, look at the beautiful views of the area and enjoy the entertainment facilities as you enjoy your welcome drink onboard. You can give us a call now to book your slot, or even use the instant chat option to check out our availability for your dates to experience the best cruise in Dubai!
Start time: 20:30 (9pm)
Pick and drop (Additional Cost)
Printed vouchers are accepted
Reporting point: Hotel lobby
- Description:Enjoy the entertainments shows on the Dubai Marina as you enjoy dinner in an open-air environment while cruising down the glorious city of Dubai.
- Note:If you do not wish to have transfers included in your tour. Confirmation of your tour location and timings are essential which can be confirmed with our customer support team
- Facility for pick up from the hotel (if private transfer/sharing option selected)
- Cruise time is 90 minutes around the Dubai Marina, Yacht Club, and the Marina Towers
- Welcome drinks
- International cuisine with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options included
- Lower deck with fully air-conditioned
- Upper deck provides open-air experience
- Tanoura dance shows / Live Singer
- Background music
- Washroom facilities for men and women
- Facility for drop off available (if private transfer/sharing option selected)
- The transfer option is available for the tour based on the option private or sharing, depending on the booking
- The pickup is available not from the airport but from your Dubai hotels.
- Pick up facility is available from other areas than Dubai on your request based on extra charges
- The sharing transfers are from Bur Dubai, Deira, Sheikh Zayed onwards to Marina
- The map is available where you can check the location of the boat in Dubai Marina (Map link)
- The menu options can be viewed on the link
- As per the government guidelines, there would not be live entertainment or during the holy month of Ramadan or Dry Days.
- Depending on the traffic schedules in your area, the pick and drop off timings of the sharing transfers can be modified by 30-60 minutes
- No charges will be applicable on cancellations which are done 24 hours prior to the departure time
- If the cancellation is made within the 24 hours of the departure time, then 100% charges are applicable
- The amount will be refunded into your account within 7 working days if you are eligible for a refund
- Once the tickets are issued, the system does not allow any cancellations to the order
- Children under 5 years of age are free of cost as they are considered as infants
- The child rate applies to children from the age of 5 years to 10 years
- The children over the age of 10 are considered adults and charged the adult rate
Why choose us
- One of best Quality Buffet
- Live Singer
- We can easily accommodate any last-minute bookings
- We can accommodate about 200 guests daily
- The pick and drops are available on request from the Hotel
Why Book With Us?
Best prices guaranteed
Website and customer support in English. Customer support available 24/7 worldwide!
Manage your bookings!
You're in control of your booking - no registration required.
Call / WhatsApp
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.
Smith Jason is an expeditious traveler. His passion for travelling and adventures led him to write blogs about his experiences. Having traveled to UAE, Malaysia, Thailand and more destinations, he has got a lot of exciting stories to share with readers.