Iftar Dhow Cruise Dinner
Prices do not include transportation. Pick & Drop for Creek & Marina AED 10 PP and Canal AED 30 PP.
Iftar Dhow Cruise Dinner at Dubai Creek & Dubai Marina
Cruising down Dubai Creek is something fascinating that nobody can afford to miss. Imagine yourself on Iftar dinner during Ramadan on a Dhow Cruise with the charming and hypnotizing lights of Dubai with an essence of your favorite drinks and dinner. Yes, you got it, going on Dhow Cruise Iftar Dinner offers fresh and delicious International vegetarian or non-vegetarian dishes along with the radiant scene of Dubai’s Landmark from dhow journey. You can take pleasure of shimmering creek as well as enrapturing and glamorous Dubai lifestyle. During Ramadan, Praying facility is also available on Dhow Cruise.
So, this Ramadan, don’t miss the chance to enjoy Iftar Party with your loved ones on Dhow Cruise. In short, double your blessings in Ramadan as well as enjoy the luscious buffet in a traditional manner.
Boarding time: 18:30
Pick and drop available (Specific locations)
Email Confirmation Printed vouchers accepted
Drop off Reporting point: Hotel lobby
- Facility for pick up from the hotel (if private transfer/sharing option selected)
- Cruise time is 90 minutes around the Dubai Marina, Yacht Club, and the Marina Towers
- Welcome drinks
- International cuisine with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options included
- Lower deck with fully air-conditioned
- Upper deck provides open-air experience
- Tanoura dance shows / Live Singer
- Background music
- Washroom facilities for men and women
- Facility for drop off available (if private transfer/sharing option selected)
- The transfer option is available for the tour based on the option private or sharing, depending on the booking
- The pickup is available not from the airport but from your Dubai hotels.
- Pick up facility is available from other areas than Dubai on your request based on extra charges
- The sharing transfers are from Bur Dubai, Deira, Sheikh Zayed onwards to Marina
- The map is available where you can check the location of the boat in Dubai Marina (Map link)
- The menu options can be viewed on the link
- As per the government guidelines, there would not be live entertainment or during the holy month of Ramadan or Dry Days.
- Depending on the traffic schedules in your area, the pick and drop off timings of the sharing transfers can be modified by 30-60 minutes
- No charges will be applicable on cancellations which are done 24 hours prior to the departure time
- If the cancellation is made within the 24 hours of the departure time, then 100% charges are applicable
- The amount will be refunded into your account within 7 working days if you are eligible for a refund
- Once the tickets are issued, the system does not allow any cancellations to the order
- Children under 5 years of age are free of cost as they are considered as infants
- The child rate applies to children from the age of 5 years to 10 years
- The children over the age of 10 are considered adults and charged the adult rate
Why choose us
- We manage more then 4 Dhow cruises on Dubai Creek
- That means we can comfortably accommodate any last-minute bookings
- We have the capacity to accommodate about 300 guests daily
- We are fully insured to secure our clients
- Our dhows are approved by Dubai tourism (DTCM)
- The pick and drops are provided all over Dubai at additional cost
Why Book With Us?
Best prices guaranteed
Website and customer support in English. Customer support available 24/7 worldwide!
Manage your bookings!
You're in control of your booking - no registration required.
Call / WhatsApp
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.
(056) 455 5240
Smith Jason is an expeditious traveler. His passion for travelling and adventures led him to write blogs about his experiences. Having traveled to UAE, Malaysia, Thailand and more destinations, he has got a lot of exciting stories to share with readers.