Private Dhow Cruise
You have come to the right place if you are trying to find some time away from the hustle and bustle of Dubai. To find some peace and quiet with a few friends, book your very own private party on our traditional dhow cruise and celebrate your special occasions with us. You do not have to worry about food or entertainment because we have got you covered. All you need to do is bring your party hat on!
Book your private cruise with us for a personalized experience!
Private Dhow Cruise is definitely one of the unique and exclusive ways to watch the beauty and the colorful landmark of Dubai at your leisure. We provide Private Dhow Cruise if you are looking for private functions and annual corporate meetings in a true elite type of experience. We also provide customized solutions and other parties along with the best packages and services for corporate lunch cruises in Dubai.
Boarding time: 18:30
Pick and drop available (Specific locations)
Email Confirmation Printed vouchers accepted
Drop off Reporting point: Hotel lobby
- Description:With us, you can get yourself a private cruise if you do not want a lot of people around or want to have a customized party or a business meeting.
- Note:To arrange a party according to your own specific requirements, do make sure that you book the cruise well in advance. You can choose from various offered packages as per your requirements.
- Warm Greetings
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- Magic Show
- Delicious Buffet Dinner of Your Choice
- Thrills of the Dhow Cruise
- Traditional Coffee
- Samosa Starter
- Penne Neapolitan
- Lyonnaise Potato
- Fattoush Salad
- Garden Green Salad
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Assorted Indian Breads
- Beef Stroganoff
- Traditional Coffee
- Chicken Shish Tawook with Garlic Sauce
- Grilled Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Beef Stroganoff
- Kadai Vegetable Curry with Paneer
- Clear Soup
- Chocolate cake
- Mix Arabic sweet
- The transfer option is available for the tour based on the option private or sharing, depending on the booking
- The pickup is available not from the airport but from your Dubai hotels.
- Pick up facility is available from other areas than Dubai on your request based on extra charges
- The sharing transfers are from Bur Dubai, Deira, Sheikh Zayed onwards to Marina
- The map is available where you can check the location of the boat in Dubai Marina (Map link)
- The menu options can be viewed on the link
- As per the government guidelines, there would not be live entertainment or during the holy month of Ramadan or Dry Days.
- Depending on the traffic schedules in your area, the pick and drop off timings of the sharing transfers can be modified by 30-60 minutes
- No charges will be applicable on cancellations which are done 24 hours prior to the departure time
- If the cancellation is made within the 24 hours of the departure time, then 100% charges are applicable
- The amount will be refunded into your account within 7 working days if you are eligible for a refund
- Once the tickets are issued, the system does not allow any cancellations to the order
- Children under 5 years of age are free of cost as they are considered as infants
- The child rate applies to children from the age of 5 years to 10 years
- The children over the age of 10 are considered adults and charged the adult rate
Why choose us
- We manage more then 4 Dhow cruises on Dubai Creek
- That means we can comfortably accommodate any last-minute bookings
- We have the capacity to accommodate about 300 guests daily
- We are fully insured to secure our clients
- Our dhows are approved by Dubai tourism (DTCM)
- The pick and drops are provided all over Dubai at additional cost
Why Book With Us?
Best prices guaranteed
Website and customer support in English. Customer support available 24/7 worldwide!
Manage your bookings!
You're in control of your booking - no registration required.
Call / WhatsApp
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.
(056) 455 5240
Smith Jason is an expeditious traveler. His passion for travelling and adventures led him to write blogs about his experiences. Having traveled to UAE, Malaysia, Thailand and more destinations, he has got a lot of exciting stories to share with readers.