Abu Dhabi City Tour
Free cancellation: 72 hours prior
Pick-and-drop facility: Available
Tour guide: Bilingual
Entrance fees covered
Abu Dhabi is the cultural heart of United Arab Emirates. It’s a modern cosmopolitan city that is known for its skyscrapers and the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. It is a city with a rich cultural heritage that is also forward-thinking.
What to Expect
On this Abu Dhabi City Tour, we will first take you to see one of the world’s largest mosques, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Here, you will get to learn about the life and times of Sheikh Zayed, who is known as the father of the nation.
We will then ride through the pleasant Corniche Road, visit Emirates Palace, the palatial beachfront hotel, and Etihad Towers, where Fast and Furious 7 was made. Only a few cities in the world can match or exceed the grandeur of these attractive places. Plus, throughout this tour to Abu Dhabi you get a good opportunity to snap some great pictures.
Next, we go to the Heritage Village where we take a look at the city’s past. Afterwards, we can visit the Date Market and get a chance to try 120 different kinds of dates from around the world.
Lastly, we end our tour at the beautiful Yas Island, saying goodbye to Abu Dhabi. We are sure your time here will be different to what you experienced in Dubai.
- Payment: Payments can be made on a case-to-case basis until and unless credit facility is approved.
- Rates: All rates are in UAE Dirham (AED) per person. Rates are based on Dubai-Dubai transfers only.
- Photography: Taking photos of some military and government installations is not permitted. You are not allowed to photograph local women as well.
- Disclaimer: We will not be responsible for any disturbances in the trip caused due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Smoking: It is prohibited to smoke on board the vehicles.
- Safety: Children under 4 years are the parents’ responsibility.
- Expenses: Personal expenses and tips are not included in our package.
- 3 days prior to the day of the tour – No cancellation charge
- 2 days prior to the day of the tour – 40% cancellation charge
- 1 day prior to the day of the tour – 100% cancellation charge
See what our guests have to say about us
“We have booked Mega yacht cruise, Dinner and I’m pleased that it was so much fun. It was my first time cruise dinner experience and I already planned my next trip with Mala Tours.”
“We hired desert rose yacht for our family fishing trip and I’m pleased that it was so much fun. It was my first time fishing experience and I already planned my next trip with you guys.”
“I booked a cruising trip along with my wife and 2 kids on this beautiful yacht. Our ride was delightful and the entertaining activities were more than enough for kids.”