Dive deep into the waves of Abu Dhabi’s history with Mala Tours. Get a glimpse of Abu Dhabi’s beautiful culture and traditions. Get the best enlightening sightseeing tour.
- Meander around the Sheikh Zayed Centre to experience Arabic culture
- Go back in the past of Abu Dhabi by seeing the Heritage Village.
- Wander along the soothing City Corniche
- Explore the 120 different dates in the Date Market
- Get lost in the beauty of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Summary of the Tour:
The beautiful journey starts with the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest mosques in world. From there get to learn the history and life of Sheikh Zayed who is known to be the father of the nation.
Wander along the City Corniche, A pleasant waterside, get your pictures snapped at the Emirates Palace and Etihad Towers, the place where Fast and furious 7 was made.
Next comes the Heritage Village, see the hand crafted pieces, the old antique buildings plus tents and then visit the Date market, where you get to taste the best of best 120 different dates. The tour ends at the beautiful Yas Island and then wave your last good bye to the amazing Abu Dhabi which is surely different from Dubai excursions.
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels only in Abu Dhabi
- Entrance fees
- Transportation (Air-conditioned)
- Licensed, professional and bilingual tour guide.
- Note: personal expenses and tips are not included in our package.