Burj Khalifa Tickets & Tour
Duration: 1 hour
Call us for available slots
Pick-and-drop facility: Available
Free cancellation: 72 hours prior
Tour language: English
If you haven’t visited the Burj Khalifa, did you even experience Dubai? What better way to take in the whole city than to stand at 124 levels above the ground? See for yourself what human engineering triumph is capable of. It’s a modern wonder of the world that still leaves everyone who lay eyes upon it in awe.
What to Expect
The Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building that contains the world’s biggest shopping mall. The mall itself contains the world’s largest aquarium. You will explore the facts and stories behind the making of this fascinating structure and enjoy the sweeping scenery over Dubai and beyond, as the view itself will tell you how far the city has come.
Now you must be wondering where to get your Burj Khalifa ticket booking. Don’t worry about that as well.
Online Burj Khalifa tickets are available.
Burj Khalifa Tickets for adults and children are in high demand.
One would wonder if it’s a music festival that’s about to start with the way tickets gets sold. But no. It’s none other than Burj Khalifa Tickets that are so elusive.
And the best, easiest and most convenient way to get them is by booking Burj Khalifa Ticket Online.
- Payment: Payments can be made on a case-to-case basis until and unless credit facility is approved.
- Rates: All rates are in UAE Dirham (AED) per person. Rates are based on Dubai-Dubai transfers only.
- Photography: Taking photos of some military and government installations is not permitted. You are not allowed to photograph local women either.
- Disclaimer: We will not be responsible for any disturbances in the trip caused due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Smoking: It is prohibited to smoke on board the vehicles.
- Safety: Children under 4 years are the parents’ responsibility.
- Prime Hours: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM are considered prime hours and the rate is different for them.
- 3 days prior to the day of the tour – No cancellation charge
- 2 days prior to the day of the tour – 40% cancellation charge
- 1 day prior to the day of the tour – 100% cancellation charge
- Infants (children under 4 years) are allowed entry free of cost.
- Children (4-12 years old) are charged at the children’s rate.
- Adults (above 12 years) are charged at the adult’s rate.
See what our guests have to say about us
“We have booked Mega yacht cruise, Dinner and I’m pleased that it was so much fun. It was my first time cruise dinner experience and I already planned my next trip with Mala Tours.”
“We hired desert rose yacht for our family fishing trip and I’m pleased that it was so much fun. It was my first time fishing experience and I already planned my next trip with you guys.”
“I booked a cruising trip along with my wife and 2 kids on this beautiful yacht. Our ride was delightful and the entertaining activities were more than enough for kids.”