Lotus Mega Yacht Brunch
Friday VIP Package
Saturday Food Only
Saturday Food & Beverages
No Kids allowed on Friday.
Experience a delicious brunch on the Mega Yacht Cruise
Weekends are for relaxing and having fun. One of the best ways of getting some sun and tasty food with plenty of entertainment is booking the Mega Yacht Lotus Brunch Cruise. You will get to see the beautiful sights of Dubai along with top class facilities like water sports, jet skiing and an onboard swimming pool. There are plenty of options for food such as a live barbecue and cooking stations along with salads, sushi and premium drinks that will leave you spoilt for choice!
Experience an amazing time onboard on the super luxurious Lotus Yacht, where you will be provided with high quality food, a peaceful environment and good ambiance. Moreover you can behold some breathtaking views from the surface of the Yacht to cast beautiful memories.
Friday: Kids Not Allowed
Saturday: Kids Allowed
Live cooking stations
Printed vouchers /Email Confirmation accepted
Reporting point: Pier 7 Valet / Dubai Marina mall
- Description:Lotus Brunch Cruise offers a number of fun opportunities. You will not only have an amazing brunch but a live BBQ, swimming, trip to Jumeirah beach and a lot more, all with spectacular views of Dubai.
- Note:Make sure to book in advance. Remember that Friday is adults’ day. So if you want to have a family trip, plan it and book with us specifically on Saturdays!
Have a memorable experience afloat on the beautiful Lotus Yacht which is equipped with a long tail of unique and totally unmatched amenities. This luxurious elegant yacht is a new addition to our imperial fleet of yachts. With its cutting edge design, excessively commodious decks and unlimited entertainment packages it stands as the top choice among all the sailing enthusiasts.
This yacht is full of exciting entertainment facilities from its onboard swimming pool and Jacuzzi to adventurous sports like Jet skiing and Water Sports. You can even take a trip down the JBR beach on a shuttle that picks up after every 30 minutes. Cruise around Atlantis and Palm and get to see spectacular and imposing sights from the upper main deck from where you can sink into the beauty of the illuminating skyline of the city.
The food onboard is absolutely delicious. A wide range of international cuisine is served with live BBQ and cooking stations, Sushi, Salads and Desserts. They also have a wide selection of Premium drinks.
What to expect
- Wide selection of Premium Drinks (Ala carte / Open Bar Package)
- International Food (Live BBQ & Cooking Stations, Sushi, Salads & Deserts)
- Shuttle Pick up and Drop off every 30 Min from JBR Beach
- Onboard Swimming Pool 42,000 Liters & Jacuzzi, Changing rooms & Showers.
- Water Sports & Jet Skis and easy Access to JBR Beach to & fro.
- Multiple Entertainment Zones & Shows
- Top Deck – Live DJ (400 Capacity)
- Main Deck & Salon – Chill Lounge (300 Capacity)
- Cinema – Regular & Children Movies (60 Seat)
- Cruising around JBR/Palm with Excellent Views of Dubai Skyline (JBR, Palm, Atlantis)
Every Friday & Saturday from 12:30PM to 4:30PM
LOTUS MEGA YACHT BRUNCH By Westin Hotel
LIVE BARBEQUE / COOKING (250 Gram Per Person)
- Mix Marinated (Chicken, Lamb, Beef)
- Roast Chicken (BBQ / Peri Peri / Salt & pepper)
- Veg Samosa, Spring Roll, Nuggets
- Pasta / Spaghetti (Choice of Tomato / Cream Sauce and Condiments)
- Veg Stir Fried Noodles
ASIAN / WESTERN (250 Grams Per Person)
- Stir Fried Beef with Vegetables
- Chicken Biryani
- Butter Chicken
- Steamed Vegetables
- Plain Rice
- Mix Fresh Fruits
- Assorted Cakes (Honey / Chocolate / Carrot / Tiramisu)
6 SALADS (150 Gram Per Person)
- Hummus; Tabbouleh; Moroccan Couscous
- Greek Salad; Chicken Salad; Roast Potatoes
- Quinoa Pomegranate Feta Herb; Roast Potatoes; Pasta
- Mexican Sweet Corn Salad; Pasta Salad; Caesar Salad / Mozzarella Salad
- Assorted Breads; Yogurt; Condiments
Top Up AED 25/- Per Person Additional
- Soft Drinks, Packaged Juices, Water & Ice
- Assorted Sushi; Sashimi; Nigiri; Rolls (Salmon, Tuna, Prawn, Veg)
- Fresh Burger / Hotdog (Chicken, lamb, Beef)
- Fresh Burger / Hotdog (Chicken, lamb, Beef)
- Have an entertaining time afloat on a mega yacht
- Bite on scrumptious International food and have the most unique brunch on a yacht
- Choose a drink from the wide selection of Premium drinks (Open Bar package/ Ala Carte)
- Avail the multiple entertainment options from their fun zone and shows
- Enjoy the live DJ show which has the capacity of 400 about people
- Stroll down the Jumeirah Beach on a shuttle that picks up after every 30 minutes.
- Have a full panaromic view of Dubai’s enchanting skyline
- Emireates ID or orginal passport is required
- boarding time is 30 minutes before the departure
- No charges will be applicable on cancellations which are done 7 days prior to the departure time
- If the cancellation is made within the 7 days of the departure time, then 100% charges are applicable
- The amount will be refunded into your account within 7 working days if you are eligible for a refund
- Once the tickets are issued, the system does not allow any cancellations to the order
- Children under 3 years of age are free of cost as they are considered as infants
- The child rate applies to children from the age of 5 years to 10 years
- The children over the age of 10 are considered adults and charged the adult rate
Why choose us
- Lotus is the only Brunch cruise that can take you to Atlantis.
- Conveniently located next to marina mall.
- We have the capacity to accommodate about 500 guests
- We are fully insured to secure our clients
- Our dhows are approved by Dubai tourism (DTCM)
- The pick and drops are provided all over Dubai at additional cost
Why Book With Us?
Best prices guaranteed
Website and customer support in English. Customer support available 24/7 worldwide!
Manage your bookings!
You're in control of your booking - no registration required.
Call / WhatsApp
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.
(056) 455 5240
Smith Jason is an expeditious traveler. His passion for travelling and adventures led him to write blogs about his experiences. Having traveled to UAE, Malaysia, Thailand and more destinations, he has got a lot of exciting stories to share with readers.