Musandam Dibba Tour
(Above 10 years)
Musandam Dibba Day Trip & Dhow Tours
One of the most stunning tourist spots in Oman, where nature has been extremely generous, get ready to feast your eyes on the steep Hajar mountain range, rocky coastline and clear blue emerald sea. Bring your family and friends to leave behind the stressful city life of Dubai and experience the scenic beauty of what nature has to offer.
Come aboard and explore for a day the outdoor fun that the Musandam Dibba Tour has to offer.
This trip, of Musandam Dibba, will include cruising on a traditional Omani dhow. There will be a chance for you to try your luck at handline fishing. Gear and towels are available for snorkeling. You can also swim or dive if you like as the arrangements have been made. A banana boat ride is there to help you relax and have fun.
The Musandam Dibba Tour offers on-board oriental buffet lunch that will be served to replenish your energies after the day’s activities. Unlimited refreshments and fruits are also provided. Soft drinks are also available if you really want to enjoy the moment.
So, whenever you think about Musandam Dibba Deals, in Dubai, give us a call.
Near Dubai, Musandam Dibba trips are handled most efficiently by us and few can compare with our Musandam Dibba Tour.
Visit our website for Musandam Dibba Dhow Cruise Bookings.
Start time: 19:30
Pick and drop facility available
- Payment: Payments can be made on a case-to-case basis until and unless credit facility is approved.
- Rates: All rates are in UAE Dirham (AED) per person. Rates are based on Dubai-Dubai transfers only.
- Photography: Taking photos of some military and government installations is not permitted. You are also not allowed to photograph local women.
- Disclaimer: We will not be responsible for any disturbances in the trip caused due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Smoking: It is prohibited to smoke on board the vehicles.
- Safety: Children under 4 years are the parents’ responsibility.
- The transfer option is available for the tour based on the option private or sharing, depending on the booking
- The pickup is available not from the airport but from your Dubai hotels.
- Pick up facility is available from other areas than Dubai on your request based on extra charges
- The sharing transfers are from Bur Dubai, Deira, Sheikh Zayed onwards to Marina
- The map is available where you can check the location of the boat in Dubai Marina (Map link)
- The menu options can be viewed on the link
- As per the government guidelines, there would not be live entertainment or during the holy month of Ramadan or Dry Days.
- Depending on the traffic schedules in your area, the pick and drop off timings of the sharing transfers can be modified by 30-60 minutes
- 3 days prior to the day of the tour – 50% cancellation charge
- 2 days prior to the day of the tour – 70% cancellation charge
- 1 day prior to the day of the tour – 100% cancellation charge
- Infants (children under 3 years) are allowed entry free of cost.
- Children (3-10 years old) are charged at 200 AED per child
- Adults (10 years and older) are charged at 350 AED per adult
Why choose us
- Our head office is in Dubai so the monitoring of all the operations through the company-owned infrastructure gives us a competitive edge over our rivals.
- All departments are segregated with a highly professional and experienced Department Head and his team to render the highest level of customer service without compromising on company standards.
- The best available transportation is used. All vehicles are fully insured including passengers and drivers.
Why Book With Us?
Best prices guaranteed
Website and customer support in English. Customer support available 24/7 worldwide!
Manage your bookings!
You're in control of your booking - no registration required.
Call / WhatsApp
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.
(056) 455 5240
Smith Jason is an expeditious traveler. His passion for travelling and adventures led him to write blogs about his experiences. Having traveled to UAE, Malaysia, Thailand and more destinations, he has got a lot of exciting stories to share with readers.