New Year Eve Dhow Cruise Dubai
Dhow Cruise New Year Celebrations included for both Creek and Marina
Whether you want to celebrate New Year’s on the Dhow cruise in Dubai Marina or the Creek, we have got you covered! You will get to experience the spectacular fireworks of Dubai while you take a cruise in a comfortable environment with a delicious buffet and live entertainment for you and your family.
New Year Party at Dhow Cruise in Dubai Creek and Marina:
If you don’t know about Dubai Creek and Marina, let us first tell you about these places. The Creek separates Dubai into two areas; Bur Dubai to the south and Deira to the north. Dubai Marina is the largest human-made marina, and it spans 3 km along the Persian Gulf. These two spots are one of the most famous spots in the world because of their Dhow Cruise and New Year festivities.
At the New Year night and evening, the Dubai Creek and Marina will be a sight not to be missed. The whole city will be decorated with festive lights, and there will be amazing fireworks display, entertainment, splendid parties, and New Year vibes all over the area. The New Year Party at Dhow Cruise in Dubai Creek will allow you to float on the waters in a traditional boat and enjoy the New Year treats and delicious food. The captivating series of fireworks will spark up the city, and you’ll easily view it from the Dhow Cruise you’re on board.
Start time: 19:30
Pick and drop facility available
Printed vouchers are accepted
Reporting point: Hotel lobby
- Description:We are offering you one of the biggest events of the year on this New Year eve. With fireworks, a grand gala and other New Year festivities, you will love this party happening on the Dhow cruise in Dubai Marina and Dubai Creek.
- Note:For the New Year’s Party at Dubai Creek, there will be two options. But there will be no pickup facility for this event. Book in advance to make sure you can make it!
Experience and highlights
Following are the list of things you’ll get with the Desert Safari Dubai Packages:
- A thrilling and fun-filled cruise down the Dubai Marina and Creek.
- Live musical shows and entertainment on cruise.
- International gourmet on board with unlimited food, drinks, and refreshments.
- A massive spectacle of firework views along the shore.
Dubai Creek and Marina are one of the most remarkable spots to visit at the New Year Eve, and with this grand Gala and party happening, you shouldn’t miss it. Along with these entertainments and activities, the crowd will be so spectacular and lively that you won’t feel left out at any cost. If you want to make this New Year event memorable, you should book in advance so that you don’t end up in disappointment.
Following are the details of the services you’ll get at the New Year Eve Cruise Dubai:
- Cruising for 3 hours.
- Access to fully air-conditioned decks; both lower and upper deck.
- International gourmet and Gala Dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- Unlimited water, drinks, tea, and coffee.
- Fireworks along the shore en-routing the cruise.
- New Year Cake.
- Separate toilet facilities for men and women.
- Exciting activities and live entertainment.
- Facility for pick up from the hotel (if private transfer/sharing option selected)
- Cruise time is 90 minutes around the Dubai Marina, Yacht Club, and the Marina Towers
- Welcome drinks
- International cuisine with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options included
- Lower deck with fully air-conditioned
- Upper deck provides open-air experience
- Tanoura dance shows / Live Singer
- Background music
- Washroom facilities for men and women
- Facility for drop off available (if private transfer/sharing option selected)
There will be no pick up for this event at the New Year Night, and you have to reach the location by yourself on time. Also, you’ll get two options to choose from the Dhow Cruise party at Dubai Creek. So wait no more and book your slots to end the New Year spectacularly.
- The transfer option is available for the tour based on the option private or sharing, depending on the booking
- The pickup is available not from the airport but from your Dubai hotels.
- Pick up facility is available from other areas than Dubai on your request based on extra charges
- The sharing transfers are from Bur Dubai, Deira, Sheikh Zayed onwards to Marina
- The map is available where you can check the location of the boat in Dubai Marina (Map link)
- The menu options can be viewed on the link
- As per the government guidelines, there would not be live entertainment or during the holy month of Ramadan or Dry Days.
- Depending on the traffic schedules in your area, the pick and drop off timings of the sharing transfers can be modified by 30-60 minutes
- No charges will be applicable on cancellations which are done 24 hours prior to the departure time
- If the cancellation is made within the 24 hours of the departure time, then 100% charges are applicable
- The amount will be refunded into your account within 7 working days if you are eligible for a refund
- Once the tickets are issued, the system does not allow any cancellations to the order
- Children under 5 years of age are free of cost as they are considered as infants
- The child rate applies to children from the age of 5 years to 10 years
- The children over the age of 10 are considered adults and charged the adult rate
Why choose us
- We manage more then 4 Dhow cruises on Dubai Creek
- That means we can comfortably accommodate any last-minute bookings
- We have the capacity to accommodate about 300 guests daily
- We are fully insured to secure our clients
- Our dhows are approved by Dubai tourism (DTCM)
- The pick and drops are provided all over Dubai at additional cost
Why Book With Us?
Best prices guaranteed
Website and customer support in English. Customer support available 24/7 worldwide!
Manage your bookings!
You're in control of your booking - no registration required.
Call / WhatsApp
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.
Smith Jason is an expeditious traveler. His passion for travelling and adventures led him to write blogs about his experiences. Having traveled to UAE, Malaysia, Thailand and more destinations, he has got a lot of exciting stories to share with readers.