Musandam Dibba Day Trip & Dhow Tours
Duration: Approximately 10 hours
Start Time: 10 AM
End-time: 8 PM
Tour language: English
Pick-and-drop facility: Available
One of the most stunning tourist spots in Oman, where nature has been extremely generous, get ready to feast your eyes on the steep Hajar mountain range, rocky coastline and clear blue emerald sea. Bring your family and friends to leave behind the stressful city life of Dubai and experience the scenic beauty of what nature has to offer.
What to Expect
Come aboard and explore for a day the outdoor fun that the Musandam Dibba Tour has to offer.
This trip, of Musandam Dibba, will include cruising on a traditional Omani dhow. There will be a chance for you to try your luck at handline fishing. Gear and towels are available for snorkeling. You can also swim or dive if you like as the arrangements have been made. A banana boat ride is there to help you relax and have fun.
The Musandam Dibba Tour offers on-board oriental buffet lunch that will be served to replenish your energies after the day’s activities. Unlimited refreshments and fruits are also provided. Soft drinks are also available if you really want to enjoy the moment.
So, whenever you think about Musandam Dibba Deals, in Dubai, give us a call.
Near Dubai, Musandam Dibba trips are handled most efficiently by us and few can compare with our Musandam Dibba Tour.
Visit our website for Musandam Dibba Dhow Cruise Bookings.
- Payment: Payments can be made on a case-to-case basis until and unless credit facility is approved.
- Rates: All rates are in UAE Dirham (AED) per person. Rates are based on Dubai-Dubai transfers only.
- Photography: Taking photos of some military and government installations is not permitted. You are also not allowed to photograph local women.
- Disclaimer: We will not be responsible for any disturbances in the trip caused due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Smoking: It is prohibited to smoke on board the vehicles.
- Safety: Children under 4 years are the parents’ responsibility.
- 3 days prior to the day of the tour – No cancellation charge
- 2 days prior to the day of the tour – 40% cancellation charge
- 1 day prior to the day of the tour – 100% cancellation charge
- Infants (children under 3 years) are allowed entry free of cost.
- Children (3-10 years old) are charged at 200 AED per child
- Adults (10 years and older) are charged at 350 AED per adult
See what our guests have to say about us
“We have booked Mega yacht cruise, Dinner and I’m pleased that it was so much fun. It was my first time cruise dinner experience and I already planned my next trip with Mala Tours.”
“We hired desert rose yacht for our family fishing trip and I’m pleased that it was so much fun. It was my first time fishing experience and I already planned my next trip with you guys.”
“I booked a cruising trip along with my wife and 2 kids on this beautiful yacht. Our ride was delightful and the entertaining activities were more than enough for kids.”