Wedding at Dhow Cruise
The wedding reception is a pleasant and unforgettable event for a couple. A wedding reception on a floating boat is surely gonna be a perfect and unforgettable venue. Weddings at Dhow cruise make your event special and gives you a unique experience of being close to nature. Throw your events while having enchanting and lavish views of the blue waters of Dubai Marina and Dubai Creek and let nature be a witness of your long-lasting relationship.
DHOW CRUISE – PERFECT FOR SMALL WEDDING PACKAGES
Weddings at Dhow Cruise are something like exceptional excitement and fun. Whenever venues for small wedding packages are concerned, Dhow Cruise is always on the top. Like being surrounded by lush insights of Dubai, the cool breeze cherishing your mood, the happy memories and the company of your loved ones make the time perfect and memorable for you.
WEDDING AT DHOW CRUISE – WHAT TO EXPECT
For the pleasure of your big day, our team provides you with the best services. You will have
- A customized menu
- Perfect sitting arrangement
- A well spacious stage area for the couple
Start time: 19:30
Pick and drop facility available
Reporting point: Hotel lobby
- Description:Enjoy the entertainments shows on the Dubai Marina as you enjoy dinner in an open-air environment while cruising down the glorious city of Dubai.
- Note:If you do not wish to have transfers included in your tour. Confirmation of your tour location and timings are essential which can be confirmed with our customer support team
For such a customized arrangement of parties, you must book the cruise in advance. Choose different packages according to your requirements.
You can have a customized menu. But the menu given by the team will contain
STARTER: Welcome drinks, juices, Gawa Dates
SOUP: Daily changed the soup
SALADS: Different varieties in salads
- Both veg and non-veg variety
- Rice and pulses
- Variety in Desserts like fruit salads, cakes, chocolates, pudding or some special Arabian Dishes like Om Ali.
- All kind of beverages like coca-cola, Fanta and sprite
- Tea and coffee
- Mineral water
- The transfer option is available for the tour based on the option private or sharing, depending on the booking
- The pickup is available not from the airport but from your Dubai hotels.
- For such a customized arrangement of parties, you must book the cruise in advance. Choose different packages according to your requirements.
- The sharing transfers are from Bur Dubai, Deira, Sheikh Zayed onwards to Marina
- The map is available where you can check the location of the boat in Dubai Marina (Map link)
- The menu options can be viewed on the link
- As per the government guidelines, there would not be live entertainment or during the holy month of Ramadan or Dry Days.
- Depending on the traffic schedules in your area, the pick and drop off timings of the sharing transfers can be modified by 30-60 minutes
All Sops are highly practiced while cruising.
- All the crew is fully vaccinated.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Tables are at a distance of 2 meters.
- Highly interacted areas are sanitized and disinfected properly.
- Sanitizers and face masks are available on board.
Why choose us
- We manage more then 4 Dhow cruises on Dubai Creek
- That means we can comfortably accommodate any last-minute bookings
- We have the capacity to accommodate about 300 guests daily
- We are fully insured to secure our clients
- Our dhows are approved by Dubai tourism (DTCM)
- The pick and drops are provided all over Dubai at additional cost
Why Book With Us?
Best prices guaranteed
Website and customer support in English. Customer support available 24/7 worldwide!
Manage your bookings!
You're in control of your booking - no registration required.
Call / WhatsApp
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.
Smith Jason is an expeditious traveler. His passion for travelling and adventures led him to write blogs about his experiences. Having traveled to UAE, Malaysia, Thailand and more destinations, he has got a lot of exciting stories to share with readers.