Musandam Khasab Cruise
(Visa/Entry cost not included)
Amazing Versatile Nature of Musandam Khasab
Appoint us as your travel partner to get the best tour package at completive rates. With years of experience and knowledge of the realm of tourism, we are providing budget and luxury tour packages that the functional and designed in concern with travelers’ requirements.
Musandam Khasab is the capital of Musandam that is an incredibly breathtaking place in the Arabian Peninsula with amazing natural beauty. It offers so much for the tourists because of its versatile nature that makes it a pretty popular spot in the Middle East.
This beautiful place is 2000 meters above the sea level and ends with Ru’us Al Jibal falling dramatically and dazzlingly into the sea. Musandam Khasab is one of the world’s most unique biospheres which make you visit them again. Musandam Khasab is often called the Norway of the Arabian Gulf because of the spectacular scenery of the Musandam Khasab and its fjords resemblance to Norway’s fjords.
For acquiring premium musandam khasab tour packages, count on us.
Start time: 19:30
Pick and drop facility available
Printed vouchers are accepted
Reporting point: Hotel lobby
- Description:Enjoy the entertainments shows on the Dubai Marina as you enjoy dinner in an open-air environment while cruising down the glorious city of Dubai.
- Note:If you do not wish to have transfers included in your tour. Confirmation of your tour location and timings are essential which can be confirmed with our customer support team
What to expect
- Cruising on a traditional Omani Dhow
- Full day dhow cruise with lunch & refreshments
- Transfer Dubai – Khasab morning 0600 hrs
- Swimming & snorkeling at Telegraph Island
- Watch Dolphins while Cruising
- Passing by Bedouin villages during the cruise
- Arabic Coffee, Tea, Juices and Fresh Fruits
- The transfer option is available for the tour based on the option private or sharing, depending on the booking
- The pickup is available not from the airport but from your Dubai hotels.
- Pick up facility is available from other areas than Dubai on your request based on extra charges
- The sharing transfers are from Bur Dubai, Deira, Sheikh Zayed onwards to Marina
- The map is available where you can check the location of the boat in Dubai Marina (Map link)
- The menu options can be viewed on the link
- As per the government guidelines, there would not be live entertainment or during the holy month of Ramadan or Dry Days.
- Depending on the traffic schedules in your area, the pick and drop off timings of the sharing transfers can be modified by 30-60 minutes
- 50% charge will be applicable on cancellations which are done 72 hours prior to the departure time
- If the cancellation is made within the 72 hours of the departure time, then 100% charges are applicable
- The amount will be refunded into your account within 7 working days if you are eligible for a refund
- Once the tickets are issued, the system does not allow any cancellations to the order
- Children under 5 years of age are free of cost as they are considered as infants
- The child rate applies to children from the age of 5 years to 10 years
- The children over the age of 10 are considered adults and charged the adult rate
Why choose us
- We manage more then 4 Dhow cruises on Dubai Creek
- That means we can comfortably accommodate any last-minute bookings
- We have the capacity to accommodate about 300 guests daily
- We are fully insured to secure our clients
- Our dhows are approved by Dubai tourism (DTCM)
- The pick and drops are provided all over Dubai at additional cost
Why Book With Us?
Best prices guaranteed
Website and customer support in English. Customer support available 24/7 worldwide!
Manage your bookings!
You're in control of your booking - no registration required.
Call / WhatsApp
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.
(056) 455 5240
Smith Jason is an expeditious traveler. His passion for travelling and adventures led him to write blogs about his experiences. Having traveled to UAE, Malaysia, Thailand and more destinations, he has got a lot of exciting stories to share with readers.